littleguy Show full post »
littleguy
bubbies

I JUST MISS U ALWAYS BUT BADLY TODAY AS ITS A WINDY DAY WITH KNOW ONE HERE TO HOWL AT IT ,AS YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTER DONT LIKE THE OUTSIDE THAT MUCH'BUT I KNOW YOUR HAPPY AT YOUR NEW HOME .

LOVE AND MISS YOU ALWAYS
MOMMY
pamela meadows
Quote 1 0
MyBella
Happy 10th Birthday Littleguy!!!

Image result for truck birthday cake   Image result for 10th birthday balloons   Image result for truck birthday balloons Avatar / Picture

Hope you have a fun day filled with lots of chasing and barking at trucks and playing, running with all your friends.
Be sure to get extra birthday hugs from our little girl, and don't forget to take some time to send your wonderful Mom a sign letting her know you are always close and hear the words of love she speaks and writes to you.
Enjoy your day Littleguy, hope you enjoy your special cake handsome boy.

Hi Pamela, sorry for the late birthday wishes for your Littleguy, I hope you celebrated the day with warmth in your heart and hopefully with a smile on your face of all the wonderful and fun things you and Littleguy shared.
I bet a truck or two zoomed by to remind you that your handsome boy is never far away.
Sending peace, healing and big hugs to you, may your wonderful heart always feel the love and light that is your precious Littleguy.

Your friend always, Don
Quote 1 0
littleguy
don 

thank you for the friend that you have become as you just go so much out of your way to make sure we all are not alone on the saddest days for us after losing our babies and any other time really as you have reached out to so many when they just needed a great friend and believe me you have become a rock to lean on for so many and in a time of your own heartache which just shows what a selfless and caring person your are and we all know why your sweet bella loved and loves you so dearly ,hugs to yourself and bella of course as shes doing the same as her dad at the bridge just helping so many when it was truly needed.

littleguys
mom
pamela meadows
Quote 0 0
littleguy
BUBBIES 

YOU ARE SO LOVED 

LOVE MOMMY
pamela meadows
Quote 0 0
labbg01
littleguy wrote:
I had littleguy cremated and just got him back and that was so much harder then I thought as when I got the call to come get little guy my heart jumped and I thought it had all been a very bad dream and I was getting my boy back but when reality struck back I was still crying as I not stopped for 3 days now and the sad part is I know I'm not being fair to my other 3  fur babies that are still here as I'm just not functional at all and not sure if I ever will be as he was truly the love of my life as I have lost humans that didn't hurt this bad and I look at my other babies and just think and worry about this happening again ,I just wish I knew how to just cope a little .
littleguys mom  
I don't have a quote, Pam.  I just a day ago picked up the remains of my Max, 15 yr old chihuahua.  I was put down on the 6th,  I can not stop crying  either and I agree with your pain.  I have never felt anything like this.  He was my everything and maybe someday I will get another blessed creature.  I know he is waiting at the rainbow bridge for me, just hope it is not a long time.  I am starting a journal to write down all the memories I have had with him.  My God bless you and give you comfort. labbg01
Lillian Bradley-gares
Quote 0 0
littleguy
lillian

im so sorry about your beautiful max and my heart truly comes to you as I truly know how you feel to lose such a beautiful best friend and soul mate and I know the pain and loneliness can be over whelming and for me its been over 3 years since the heavens needed my littleguy but at times it feels like it was yesterday and in time im not saying it gets easier as I think we just learn to live on and wait with  anticipation to see them again and for me I had 3 other babies when littleguy passed and to watch his older brother cade same mom and dad it was heart breaking to see how he did his own grieving and still tried to comfort me , but please know that your max would want you to be happy and he will always be near and will have ways of letting you know and when he thinks your ready he will send another beautiful baby your way just as my littleguy sent bailey girl to me and oh how he picked the right one as she was a bigger mess then myself at the time but has learned what a furbabies life is supposed to be and is the most greatful little dog that I have ever know and just know that in time max will send the right one your way as a million need homes and love and you have so much love to give ,hugs and comfort to you

littleguys mom     
pamela meadows
Quote 0 0
labbg01
Thank you so much for your kind and inspiring words. I pray for Max to give me signs but I know right now is too hard. The unconditional love he gave us is beyond words and our love for him was just as great. Thanks again.
Lillian Bradley-gares
Quote 0 0
littleguy
bubbies

11/22/2009 was the day I brought you home and I can remember it as if it was yesterday as I showed up an hour early and you smelled of urine and were just dirty and she wanted to give you a bath but I said no as I just wanted to get you out of their and she also asked me if I still wanted you as you had a herniated belly button and of course I did as I loved you from the start ,but it was the ride home we got in the car and you automatically peed on me and went to sleep for the hour and a half ride home and I swear in the six short years I got to be your mom you never once cried as through all your troubles and pain you went through you were the strongest boy I ever knew and thats why we nicknamed you MANDOG as you were just the most content boy in the world from that very first day and even on that horrible day that changed both our lives forever you were the pillar of strength still taking care of us ,but bubbies with all this pain that still seems to be here I wouldn't change a thing as im so happy I got to be your mom if only for a little while and you know I have always hated the holidays and maybe that's why im feeling this way now but without you there just not worth celebrating but I hope you and all your friends at the bridge have a wonderful time as you did love thanks giving for all the food ,love and miss you always my sweet boy 

love mommy
pamela meadows
Quote 3 0
MyBella
Oh Pamela, 

What a beautiful memory on how your Littleguy got his ManDog nickname, I'm glad you got Littleguy out of that home right away.

You said you were so happy to be Littleguy's Mom "if only for a little while". Pamela, you will always and forever be Littleguy's Mom, nothing will change that, not even the temporary separation that you and Littleguy have right now, no matter where you go in this world, (or any other world or realm), you will be and always are Littleguy's loving Mommy, forever and ever Pamela, and that is such a beautiful thing, wouldn't you agree......

Sending peace, strength and healing your way, may your wonderful heart always know and feel the pure love that your ManDog continues to surround you with.

Your friend always, Don
Quote 2 0
jimmy17
Hi Pamela, I`ve just read your post about how you came to be Littleguys mum, and how he came to be known as Mandog...      You did a very special thing when you took him away from that "home", and from that day forward he knew nothing except the most wonderful love and care from you.  Even though you only shared his life for such a short time, he was given the very best of medical care also, so those 6 years were filled with the very best life had to offer for your special boy - and that is something to feel very proud of...

While I know it is still so hard without our babies, as Don writes, you will always be Littleguys mum, and the separation we all feel at being parted from them is indeed only temporary.    Sending you big hugs,

Your friend, Jackie xx
J Taylor
Quote 1 0
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever
Hi Pamela, I love the story of how Little Guy became your mom.  He chose you even before you knew it and brought you together.  You were drawn to even before you knew him, he made sure of that.  The beauty is, as Don and Jackie say, you are always his mom, and he is forever your Mandog. The bond is never broken, and we’re always connected to our precious babies.

Sending you big hugs and wishes for lots of beautiful signs from your Little Guy

Dawn xxx
Love you infinitely our little Molly. Forever and ever XOXO
Quote 0 0
littleguy
bubbies

forever loved always missed 

love mommy
pamela meadows
Quote 1 0
littleguy
I LOVE YOU BUBBIES AND WILL FOREVER 

LOVE MOMMY
pamela meadows
Quote 1 0
littleguy
bubbies

loved and missed forever my sweetest boy and please keep a paw on your big brother cade for mommy ,you will always hold my heart along with cade in your paw my sweet boy and always know from that first look there was never a moment that you were not loved and words cannot express how missed you truly are and will be forever .until we meet again my sweetest boy .

love forever 
mommy
pamela meadows
Quote 2 0
littleguy
bubbies
in my thoughts more than usual today and I hope its just because my big boy is thinking of me also, I think of u always as u know but today your really with me and just keep that paw on big brother cade please as he needs you ,love and miss u forever
love mommy  
pamela meadows
Quote 1 0