Forum

Author   Comment   Page 40 of 40     «   Prev   37   38   39   40
littleguy

Reply with quote  #586 
bubbies

I JUST MISS U ALWAYS BUT BADLY TODAY AS ITS A WINDY DAY WITH KNOW ONE HERE TO HOWL AT IT ,AS YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTER DONT LIKE THE OUTSIDE THAT MUCH'BUT I KNOW YOUR HAPPY AT YOUR NEW HOME .

LOVE AND MISS YOU ALWAYS
MOMMY

Reply with quote  #587 
Happy 10th Birthday Littleguy!!!

Image result for truck birthday cake   Image result for 10th birthday balloons   Image result for truck birthday balloons Avatar / Picture

Hope you have a fun day filled with lots of chasing and barking at trucks and playing, running with all your friends.
Be sure to get extra birthday hugs from our little girl, and don't forget to take some time to send your wonderful Mom a sign letting her know you are always close and hear the words of love she speaks and writes to you.
Enjoy your day Littleguy, hope you enjoy your special cake handsome boy.

Hi Pamela, sorry for the late birthday wishes for your Littleguy, I hope you celebrated the day with warmth in your heart and hopefully with a smile on your face of all the wonderful and fun things you and Littleguy shared.
I bet a truck or two zoomed by to remind you that your handsome boy is never far away.
Sending peace, healing and big hugs to you, may your wonderful heart always feel the love and light that is your precious Littleguy.

Your friend always, Don
littleguy

Reply with quote  #588 
don 

thank you for the friend that you have become as you just go so much out of your way to make sure we all are not alone on the saddest days for us after losing our babies and any other time really as you have reached out to so many when they just needed a great friend and believe me you have become a rock to lean on for so many and in a time of your own heartache which just shows what a selfless and caring person your are and we all know why your sweet bella loved and loves you so dearly ,hugs to yourself and bella of course as shes doing the same as her dad at the bridge just helping so many when it was truly needed.

littleguys
mom

Reply with quote  #589 
BUBBIES 

YOU ARE SO LOVED 

LOVE MOMMY

Reply with quote  #590 
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleguy
I had littleguy cremated and just got him back and that was so much harder then I thought as when I got the call to come get little guy my heart jumped and I thought it had all been a very bad dream and I was getting my boy back but when reality struck back I was still crying as I not stopped for 3 days now and the sad part is I know I'm not being fair to my other 3  fur babies that are still here as I'm just not functional at all and not sure if I ever will be as he was truly the love of my life as I have lost humans that didn't hurt this bad and I look at my other babies and just think and worry about this happening again ,I just wish I knew how to just cope a little .
littleguys mom  
I don't have a quote, Pam.  I just a day ago picked up the remains of my Max, 15 yr old chihuahua.  I was put down on the 6th,  I can not stop crying  either and I agree with your pain.  I have never felt anything like this.  He was my everything and maybe someday I will get another blessed creature.  I know he is waiting at the rainbow bridge for me, just hope it is not a long time.  I am starting a journal to write down all the memories I have had with him.  My God bless you and give you comfort. labbg01

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.