Forum

Author   Comment   Page 39 of 39     «   Prev   36   37   38   39
littleguy

Reply with quote  #571 
bubbies

its getting close to 4th of july and unlike most dogs this was one of your favorite times of the years as you were really in my thoughts last night and brought a laugh and smile once again as you always did in your life ,someone was having a large fireworks show in the valley down from the house and as your two poor brothers were becoming a nervous wreck as cade and rocky have always hated them and munchkin and bailey just don't care one way or the other ,I just thought of you as how you would have broke for the back door and went out there to try to fight those things and would have howled at them for hours with everyone that went off you just got louder and louder until at the end of it you were completely exhausted and just always got a good nights sleep afterwards ,so bubbies thanks for bringing a smile once again as only you could .

love and miss you always
mommy 

Reply with quote  #572 
Hi Pamela, 

Hope this finds you doing well and enjoying summer with your precious babies, I'm sure they keep you busy with lots of rambunctious play.
I hope Cade is doing well, and hopefully feeling a bit better, always know that I keep Cade in my thoughts and ask Bella to gather with Littleguy and all their friends to watch over Cade.

I smiled at the story of your Mandog and how he would go out ready to fight the fireworks, such a brave boy, making sure his brothers were protected from the sound. We were also lucky in that little girl wasn't afraid of fireworks, she would go with us and actually watch them. It is sad though with how fireworks can have such a frightening impact on other pets and animals.

Sending peace, healing and strength your way. May your Littleguy send some trucks your way to let you know he is forever close and always listening to his wonderful Mommy's voice.

Your friend always, Don
MyBella

Reply with quote  #573 
Hi Pamela,

Sending peace, strength, healing along with gentle hugs your way. Wising for your heart to always know and feel the love and light that is your Littleguy, your Man-Dog will always find the most beautiful ways to let you know he is forever close, I bet Littleguy sends some trucks your way to let you know exactly that.

Give big belly rubs to your "pack", I hope Cade is doing well and hopefully showing some improvements.

Your friend always, Don
littleguy

Reply with quote  #574 
don 

once again thank you for visiting my littleguy and leaving such beautiful words and thoughts and just being a wonderful and thoughtful human being and I can truly understand why your sweet bella could love you so deeply as how could she not to such a wonderful person,hugs to yourself,vera and of course and most of all sweet bella .

littleguys mom

Reply with quote  #575 
well bubbies

we are coming up on some very wonderful and difficult times in the next few weeks and really right now its all I think about as you know your brother cade has had a rough year and I know you have kept a paw on him and I thank you and you know hes turning 11 on September 7th and he seems to be doing a lot better but he is on a lot of different medications and as long as he gets around good and isn't in pain im so greatful for it as his doctors are wonderful, but you and I are also coming up on that horrible time  and my heart is still broken to this day and that's why I don't come on here much as all I do is cry when I talk to you on here as it was 6 wonderful years but just so short and so sudden and I feel I got robbed of loving you more and I swear I don't think I will ever be blessed enough to find another boy like you as you truly were your own dog just strong willed and free spirited and never had an ounce of fear in your body and that's why we called MANDOG and your brother cade babies honey as you both couldn't be more different . this time still hasn't healed my heart and believe me I love all my babies but theres till something missing and always will be ,but I also know your always near me as your held in my heart always and missed every second with every breath bubbies , well im going for now but bubbies  enjoy your back yard and bark at that wind.

love mommy

Reply with quote  #576 
Hi Pamela, thank you for your post on Jim`s thread - seeing another dog who was virtually identical to Jim was both uplifting and sad at the same time - if that makes any sense... I do believe it was his way of letting us know that no matter where we go, he will always be with us.   

I know you are still heartbroken when thinking of Littleguy - so cruel to be taken away at only 6 years of age, but as you say, he will always be right there beside you, just as Jim is always with us - and he continues to watch over his brother Cade and Bailey girl.   I think in a way, you and I were both lucky to have shared the life of such special dogs - Littleguy and Jim were both that special "Once in a lifetime" dogs, and there will always be that something missing - but I am convinced that we will see them both again one day...

Sending big hugs to you, Cade and Bailey

Your friend, Jackie x

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.