Forum

Author   Comment   Page 38 of 40     «   Prev   35   36   37   38   39   40   Next
PeanutWee

Reply with quote  #556 
Hi Pamela, I’m sorry for the recent health issues for you and Cade. Sending warm wishes for you both for strength and healing. Take care.

Sincerely,
Peanut’s Mom

jimmy17

Reply with quote  #557 
Hi Pamela, just popping by to say Hi, and wondering how Cade is doing?  I know he was going to see the internist earlier this month, so I really hope and pray that things are going well for him.  I`ve no doubt your handsome Littleguy will be watching over him, and Bailey too of course..    Big hugs to you,

Your friend, Jackie xx

Reply with quote  #558 
Hi Pamela,

Sending my warmest wishes for Cade, hope he is doing better, I can imagine how difficult this must be on you, please know you, Cade, Bailey and especially your handsome Little Guy are in my thoughts and prayers.
May your wonderful heart always know and feel the softness of your Man-Dog's loving paws.

Your Friend Always, Don
littleguy

Reply with quote  #559 
peanuts mom, Jackie and of course don

thank you all for the warm thoughts and for visiting my littleguys thread and im truly blessed fir the friends on this forum

littleguys mom

Reply with quote  #560 
well bubbies 

its been a long road since January 7th and im sorry for not visiting you more here but you know I talk you to every day and miss you with my entire heart ,well to get to cade he went to the internist and they did all the test which showed something wrong with his  small intestine  but they still don't know what as when he went there they found that his heart was beating almost double what it should at over 200 per minute at times and at that time they had him wear a holter vest for twenty four hours to monitor his heart and after that  they sent him to the cardiologist which he went to on the 26th and they did more tests as at one time the vest showed his heart get to over 300 for 10 seconds and the test showed he didn't have any major heart disease but was diagnosed with sinus tachycardia so now hes on sototol for that and once they get that they will follow up more on his other issue as for now on that  I give him a b12 shot weekly and he goes back to the heart doctor on the 25th to wear the vest again to see if the heart is regulating so we will see how that goes and once that's under control their talking about a biopsy for his small intestine but im not sure about that as hes almost eleven years old but we will see as except for the excessive drinking and peeing he really doesn't show signs of anything as he still rules the house goes one time and plays toy with bailey and his regular doctor says she never heard an issue with his heart before but truly bubbies im not sure how to deal with things as you were always my MANDOG a free spirit and on your own as your greatest love was your back yard you would beg to go out no matter the weather and you were your own dog secure and a rebel and my cade is my house boy never to far from mommy and a lover as hes been constantly by my side since october 17th 2008 as hes always been a baby and when you went it was so unexpected here one minute gone the next and with my cade time age and health are slowly taking there toll on him and im not sure which is worse and as long as cade doesn't seem to be in pain and has  a great quality of life I will do every thing I can to take care of him and if I ever have to do the right thing I will as I would never let any of my babies have a less then great life but we will walk the road were on  for now and myself and my best friend cade will always have you to walk with us I know and im going to stop rambling for now but keep a paw on cade and remember my love for you will be here forever ,love and miss you always

love mommy

Reply with quote  #561 
peanut wee 

letter to you as im not computer savvy and could not find your thread I just wanted to let you know how greatful I am that you posted those wonderful words and thoughts on my littleguys thread about myself and especially my cade so im thanking you from the bottom of my heart as every though or prayer means everything so once again thank you

littleguy and cades mom and of course rocky munchkin and bad girl bailey

pamela 

Reply with quote  #562 
Hi Pamela, I’m so sorry you’re having a difficult time with Cade, and I pray for him to get better soon. It’s so hard dealing with health issues for our babies when all we want is for them to get better and always be with us. I’m glad to hear he’s happy, and hopefully everything else will turn out ok.

I love your nickname for Bailey...she must have a little bit of spite in her, maybe Little Guy is having a little fun showing her some of the good slippers in the house or mud puddles in the yard? I hope he’s sending you lots of signs that he’s always right with you, your “there he is” Mandog. Big hugs to you, Little Guy, Cade, Rocky and Bailey from Molly and me.

Dawn...Molly’s Mom xxx

Reply with quote  #563 
Hi Pamela,

Sending prayers for Cade’s health and also for your peace and comfort as I know it’s hard not to worry. Cade sounds like he’s quite the sweet old man ruling the roost and playing toys with Bailey. Such sweetness, we are so blessed.

Take care,
Peanut’s Mom

MyBella

Reply with quote  #564 
Hi Pamela,

Sending my biggest wishes on this Wednesday, I sincerely wish for each week to arrive a little softer than the previous one, although I'm sure your heart feels the sting each week.

I hope Cade is doing alright, I have asked Bella to gather with your Littleguy and all their friends and to surround Cade with their beautiful love and light, to watch over Cade during his difficult time.

Wishing your heart the peace, love and healing it so deserves. May you always know and feel the softness of your handsome Littleguy's loving spirit.

Your friend always, Don
MyBella

Reply with quote  #565 
Hi Pamela,

Wanted to let you know that you, Bailey girl, your Cade and especially your Littleguy are in my thoughts.
I hope Cade is doing well, and hopefully has shown some kind of positive news with his health, I can only imagine how difficult this is on you.

I continue to ask Bella to gather with Littleguy and all their friends and watch over your Cade, your heart can be assured that our Angels are doing all they can to comfort Cade during his difficult time.

May your heart always feel the pure love that is your handsome Littleguy. Sending you peace, strength, healing and big soft hugs my dear friend.

Your friend always, Don
littleguy

Reply with quote  #566 
don ,dawn and peanuts mom

I thank all of you for just being who you are as such giving and caring people and im truly sorry I haven't visited your threads as of late but its a trying time and I just cant come here without crying all day so im truly sorry and I thank you all for your caring and concerns 

littleguys mom

Reply with quote  #567 
bubbies

I know its been a minute since I talked to you on here but I know you know whats going on as of late and you know I  still talk to you all the time and miss you as much as I ever did.  bubbies three nights ago I had a dream or vision of you and I hadn't had one in a while as I could see you in your spot in the living room as plain as day and it truly scared the daylights out of me as I truly thought you had come for your brother cade as you are aware of his health issues and I just wanted to hold and grab you again and keep you here with me as it all seemed so real .but bubbies you know I will do everything to take care of your big brother cade and of course rocky ,munchkin and your bad girl bailey that you sent to us ,but you know cade was my first love and I feel my soul mate as hes always been a baby as you were the opposite cause you were my MANDOG ,STRONG ,SECURE ,WITH MORE STRENGHT AND WISDOM THAN ANYONE I HAVE EVER KNOW and somewhat  of a loner but not cade  as hes always near and dear and just a LOVER of everyone after all his nick name is babies honey and yours is mandog  and I promise to take care and do everything for him as long as I know hes not in pain just as I did for you and always try to do the right thing by him no matter how my heart breaks as its about my babies not me, but bubbies please keep a paw on him for me for now . I love and miss you with every breath but you leaving to go with your new family and friends sent us our beautiful bailey and believe me she really needed us as bad as we needed her when you sent her our way and you knew that and I thank you my sweet bubbies .

love and miss you always  
love mommy and cade

Reply with quote  #568 
bubbies 

I still miss  you as much today as any day but I know your happy so im happy ,go and bark at the air as you loved doing that so much but the only difference now is your beloved backyard is an endless one so enjoy it my sweet boy ,

love mommy

Reply with quote  #569 
Hi Pamela, thanks for popping by on Jim`s thead.  I`m so sorry to hear that Cade is not doing so good, and I`m certain that Littleguy will be watching over him and keeping a paw on him.    Your strong boy will also be keeping a watch over you too, as I believe that even though they are over the Bridge, they are still tuned in to our very soul and are aware just how much we need them at times, which is why you had such a realistic dream of him.   Its just his way of letting you know he is always there for you, and that is just beautiful....    

Big hugs,  Jackie xx

Reply with quote  #570 
bubbies

just thinking of you and missing you as its windy outside and you would be so happy barking at the air .

love mommy 

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.