Forum

Author   Comment   Page 37 of 40     «   Prev   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   Next
littleguy

Reply with quote  #541 
Jackie 

thank you for the kind and thoughtful  words above and you are right losing him at a young age was awful but I think I could live with that if I was just there holding his paw as he passed to the bridge but I wasn't as littleguy once again being my MANDOG did things his way as he always seemed to do ,thank you for being a friend and for jim being littleguys friend also .

littleguys mom  

Reply with quote  #542 
bubbies 

writing to you still isn't getting any easier but at least most of the thoughts of you now are the happy ones and there's enough of them to last the rest of my life until I reunite with you my sweet boy once again as you just were always a content happy boy as long as you had your back yard , food and Willowick every Saturday and even when you were picking on your big brother cade as you sometimes liked to do nothing I said or did mattered to you as you always had such a strong personality from the first day and you always stood your ground with me or anyone else ,but now I thank you for just keeping an eye on cade for me and of course rocky,munchkin and bailey girl but most of all cade as he's my old man now and still your big brother and loves you very much just like me . and bubbies just know that I miss you and love you as much now as I ever did as you and cade are my once an a lifetime dog and that love is so strong nothing can break it down so until I see you again bubbies ,I love and miss you .

love mommy      

Reply with quote  #543 
I JUST STILL MISS YOU AS MUCH TODAY AS ANY DAY.

LOVE ALWAYS
MOMMY 

Reply with quote  #544 
Hi Pamela, just popping by to say thank you for your lovely post on Jim`s thread.  Our babies continue to look in on us , and I know Littleguy will be watching you, Cade and Bailey - I`m certain they are never far from our sides.  Thank you for being such a good friend Pamela, and I would like to wish you all the warmest of wishes for Christmas and the New Year - and know your mandog is so proud of you for bringing Bailey into your home.  

Big hugs,  your friend Jackie xx

Reply with quote  #545 
thank you jackie  as you are the true meaning of a friend in a time of need.

pamela meadows

Reply with quote  #546 
bubbies 

you are my sunshine still to this day and please keep an extra eye on your older brother cade and once again thank you for sending bailey bad girl our way as she is truly just a smaller version of you so much that it scares me at times .mommy, daddy, cade ,rocky, munchkin miss you and bailey thanks you also I hope you were there to meet blaze at the bridge and welcome him home and introduce him to all your friends as I hope hes finally at peace now as im sure you know what im talking about ,theres not a day that I don't think of you my sweetest boy as you are still my MANDOG and no oee will ever fill those paws , love and miss you always

love mommy  

Reply with quote  #547 
Hi Pamela, our precious soulmates will always be our sunshine and the light of our lives and will never leave us. They’re always close and walk right along with us each day. I’ll bet little Bailey is a sweetheart, and I love her bad girl nickname. Maybe your Bubbies is having some fun with her as he shows her his favorite places and things, in between all of his fun at the Bridge of course. He will always be your Mandog, your Bubbies, everything he is to you. Sending you and Little Guy lots of hugs from Molly and me.

Molly’s Mom, Dawn xxx

Reply with quote  #548 
Hi Pamela,

Sending my most heartfelt wishes for your heart to always feel your Littleguy's loving sunshine each and every day, you Mandog continues to surround you with his pure love, I sincerely hope your heart feels the warmth of his light, bringing the peace and healing you so deserve.

Hope Cade is doing well, I am so proud of you, as is your Littleguy for opening your heart and home to Bailey, I always enjoy hearing how much she is so like your Littleguy......maybe Bailey could be your WoMandog......I bet Littleguy would laugh at that nickname as well as be so proud of his little sister.

Your Friend Always, Don
littleguy

Reply with quote  #549 
dawn and don

thank you both for the beautiful words and being not only my friend but my littlguys friend .

littleguys mom

Reply with quote  #550 
well bubbies .

I came on here yesterday and started to write to you but I couldn't as I just didn't want to cry again on Christmas as when I come here and write to you that's when all the emotions come flying out as any other time I can hold it in pretty good and yes I know its been a few years since you crossed over to the bridge but that doesn't mean anything as my love for you hasn't changed one bit as it still hurts not to see you in your back yard or to hear you bark at the wind or to see you run for those trucks one more time or how much you loved the holidays because of the food and your special trip to Willowick but I also know that your life at the bridge is wonderful with all your new family and friends and I can imagine how many times that you had to explain how you got your name "littleguy" but just know that you are missed and loved as much today as that first day I saw you and that last day I saw you as you along with cade really did change my life and im greatful for that so thank you bubbies .also please continue to keep an eye and paw on your brother cade as hes getting old and also rocky, munchkin and that smaller version of you that bad bailey girl  as boy just like you she gives rocky and munchkin a run for there money but she is truly different with cade as I think she understands and I know I call her bad bailey girl but she really isn't bad at all she just loves to pick on them at times as i still say she is you all over again but with  the good legs and also she just truly seems happy all the time as I think she also understands were she was before and were shes at now ,so thank you for sending her to us as I know you did my sweetest boy .well im closing for now and I know you had the best Christmas ever with your family and friends at the bridge .

love and miss you always
love mommy

Reply with quote  #551 
Hi Pamela, just stopping by to wish you, Cade, Baileygirl and all the gang a Very Happy New Year!     I`ve just read your post above, and it is hard sometimes to come here and write to our babies - trying to put our feelings into words is so tough - but I know your handsome Littleguy hears every word you say to him. And yes, he and Jim, and all the rest of the Bridge crew will have had a brilliant Christmas - but how great it would be if we could just have one tiny little glimpse of them all enjoying themselves!  

Big hugs to you,  your friend Jackie xx

Reply with quote  #552 
Hi Pamela,

Sending big hugs and my warmest wishes to you, Cade, Bailey and of course your handsome Littleguy.

I hope this finds you doing well and that Cade is feeling better.
May your wonderful heart always feel your Man-Dog's loving spirit. 

Sending peace, love and healing to your heart.

Your Friend Always, Don
littleguy

Reply with quote  #553 
Jackie & don 

I thank you both  for the wonderful friendship that you have given to so many through this journey and road no one wanted to travel and im so blessed to have come across just such wonderful people in a time when someone to listen was needed most in my life and im forever greatful to all of the wonderful people I have met on this forum that has allowed so many to open there hearts and thoughts about their babies ,also so sorry I haven't been on this forum in a minute but I have some family issues with my self and my babies going on , hugs to both of you and of course bella and Hollywood jim

littleguys mom

Reply with quote  #554 
bubbies

mommy is so sorry for not visiting you on here but you know we talk everyday and as you know my entire life right now is to try to help your older brother cade as hes been under the weather as of late as he recently got thyroid disease and now he has low protein levels and he sees an internist on march seventh for that and im praying they figure it out as  you know hes my first  baby and im worried sick over him ,also little munchkin had to have knee surgery on his back left knee on valentines day so hes slowly recovering ,it wasn't as severe as your surgery but no less severe as he had a floating kneecap,also on top of all this I got pneumonia  so its just been a time ,but cade is who im truly worried with as they keep letting me know hes getting old for a newf as if I don't already know that ,so please just keep a paw on your older brother for me please .and mommy just needs  you to know that theres never a day that I dont think about you and I can still hear you barking at the wind especially today as the wind gusts are between 40 to 50 miles an hour and oh how you would have loved that as you always loved the outdoors no matter what the weather had to give you my sweet boy ,but in the mean time until I see you again enjoy your family and friends at the bridge and welcome all that come with a hug.love and miss you mommy .

love always mommy 

Reply with quote  #555 
Hi Pamela, just wanted to let you know I’m thinking about you and praying for Cade. I’m sure Little Guy is watching out for him too and will make sure he’s ok. Your precious boy is always right with you. Sending you lots of hugs from me and Molly.

Molly’s Mom...Dawn xxx

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.