Butterfly22
Well its December and it is almost your birthday. I have been a hermit....wanting to be alone cuz i feel like i am snappy with people. I can't bear that day coming and not having you around. I found your sweater and Freddie Mercury is in need of one but i can not let him wear it. It was yours. I just cant. On Dec 26th i would have had you 8 years....i adopted you and you were 9.....the past 7 and a half years had been the best years for me because of you. I know you were an old man....almost 17.
I went to visit Billie....it made me sooooo sad. The last place i saw you.....where i said goodbye...
The place that you crossed over the bridge....and i am super sad...i wish i was with you.....i wish i could visit you....i just feel so lonely and lost...i miss you so bad little punk....i hate hurting like this.

Love Mom
The best petter in the whole wide world.....
Quote 0 0
gizmomybaby
Iam so sorry for your loss your baby is beutiful, the grief is very hard one to go through , I to feel so lonely but plz know this is a good wee site and everyone feels your pain and understands what you are going through x sending hugs
Quote 0 0
Gmr
So sorry for your loss. What a beautiful baby. It's been just about 6 weeks for me and I to feel lonely without my baby. It does seem to help to write on here whether it's your feelings or a letter to your fur baby. My God give you strength through this difficult time. Hugs
Quote 0 0
Butterfly22
Gmr wrote:
So sorry for your loss. What a beautiful baby. It's been just about 6 weeks for me and I to feel lonely without my baby. It does seem to help to write on here whether it's your feelings or a letter to your fur baby. My God give you strength through this difficult time. Hugs

Thanks and it does seem to help writting to him. I am so lost without him and honestly i am having a really hard time. It just so sucks. I have never grieved like this and i feel like i am loosing it.
Quote 0 0