MissReb

I was driving today and I saw a little kitten come out into the street in front of me. I pulled over and after a few minutes caught the poor little thing. I don’t know if it was the stress, the heat, or exactly what happened but the kitten died in my arms as I was driving home with it. I got home and tried all I could to revive it but didn’t work. I gave it the name Francis, after St Francis, and then I buried the kitten in my backyard.  So wish I could have done more to save it. 

RIP Francis 

Cindi 
Quote 0 0
ClaudiaNY
So sad, Cindi. At least, thanks to you, he or she did not die on the side of the road.
Quote 1 0
Peach
RIP Francis. 

Glad you were there for Francis in his last moments instead of him dying alone and frightened on the side of the road.
“Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened” ~ Anatole France
Quote 1 0
COOKIES4
PRAYERS AND SUPPORT & COMFORT AS YOU MADE A GOOD CHOICE AND WERE THERE FOR THIE. SWEET KITTY
Quote 0 0
Lynn_E
At least he/ she was not alone and less frightened as you comforted her in her last moments. Thanks to you. I’m sorry for your loss even though it was such a brief yet precious time you had with Francis. Wishing you comfort and peace. 
Lynn, Peter’s mom 
Quote 0 0
BlairS
Thank you for being a decent, compassionate person.  The world needs more people like yourself.

Namaste.

Quote 2 0
CK1991
I second that BlairS! Thank you Cindi for helping this little kitten. He/she knew they were safe and not alone at the end. That is huge! Hugs to you!!
CK
Quote 0 0