loft2111

10 weeks, I can’t believe it has been that long since I’ve held you, walked you, fed you, petted you, snuggled with you and watched you sleep.  This life without you in it is boring, meaningless and so very sad.  As the weeks have gone by I try to think about what it felt like to have you here but the time away from you is making it difficult to imagine your presence.  I miss you Little Man, I miss every single part of you and every second of joy, laughter and fulfillment your brought to our lives.  Your daddy and I talk about you all of the time, we share stories , tears and laughers.  We have not been able to put your bed away, your sweaters are where they were, your leash on your bed, your food bowl with your favorite treat inside.  To put these things away is to put you away and I can’t seem to do that, it will just finalize everything and make it some much harder.  You were such an amazing dog, I will never forget how quiet you were, I would literally turn the corner and you would be sitting there just watching me, I would always call you my stalker and laugh.  How I wish I can turn corners now and see your fluffy face and soulful dark eyes staring at me.  You are my life LM, I don’t even know how I’m making it and thank god for your daddy and grandparents with helping me get through these dark times.  I also have had a lot of help from your new friends’ moms and dads, they are all grieving but have found the time to comfort me as well.  Enjoy your life LM, you deserve the very best and due to your many illnesses you never acted like a dog should.  I want you to run, bark, jump, claw, mouth do whatever you find exciting in your little heart.  I know you are in good paws with your many friends and find comfort that you are not alone or scared.

Love you, my first fur love, no one will take the spot in my heart away from you.
LM.jpg 

Quote 0 0
Dalidog
I have been thinking about you today Little Mans mom..  I know how those benchmarks can be so gut wrenching.  Hard to believe it has been so long since they left, yet, hard to remember the happiness of them here.  The pictures are beautiful.  Your little man is so cute.  Love how you called him a "stalker".  He was so much like my Dali.  I used to go from room to room and there she would be.  I always said I had 5 Dalis because she was in every room I walked in.  How I wish for just one.    Your writing is very touching and I know they are okay now.  I still light a candle for Little Man as well as Dali.  I am sure they are friends.  I haven't put up anything either, and I doubt I ever will...would be just TOOOO hard.  Haven't even washed the bathroom rug Dals liked to lay on...can't do it.  I hope you are doing okay.  I know you said you were going on a trip.  That will be good for you.  I know our babies want us to be happy, but that is easier said than done.  Losing that unconditional love.....irreplaceable.  Take care of yourself.
Dalis Mom

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
loft2111
Thank you.  I know our babies stole both our hearts.  He was just like Dali, if he was not sleeping he had to be everywhere I was.  I work from home and he would watch me to be sure I did not get up and leave the house without him, one move and he would spring up and try to figure out what I was doing!  I miss him so much and today was very difficult, I cried a lot, watched videos of him and was so sad that he was so sick.  My trip is in January, I am looking forward to it but then sad that I wont have my LM to come back to.  My parents used to watch him when we left out of town and they would pick us up from the airport with him in the car.  It was the best feeling seeing him again when we were away from him.  Hope you are okay, I too think about you and Dali often.  We lost our babies only a few days apart, the Saturday you lost your Dali LM was so sick, we didn't even think he would make it until Wednesday.  Take care and thank you for thinking of us and lighting a candle for LM.  I know they are friends and I know they are happy and healthy.
Quote 0 0
ahartofilis
Little Mans Mom, How are you? I looked at some of youre posts and pictures earlier and Little Man was the cutest thing ever!! His eyes seemed so soulful. I also read how you acquired him and how you must of turned his life around and gave him the love and care he so needed and deserved. You did a wonderful thing for him and the pictures show a very happy dog!!  I also have a lot of Cocos  things around. Her food bowls sit on my dining room table with her paw print, her collar, and a couple of her pictures. I still keep her leashes where I always did where I can see them. I have a blanket in the living room that she slept on and I will never wash it as it has her smell and I bury my face in it almost every day with tears. Like you mentioned in youre post to me that we must allow ourselves to feel the emotions, and to express them! I was looking into the eyes of youre little man today and I told him that I am sure that he must have met Coco by now and they are playing together and becoming great friends. take care of yourself!! Andrea
Quote 0 0
loft2111
Thanks Andrea.  LM was my whole life and he is sorely missed as I'm sure you Coco is.  I'm glad that all of our babies are friends, happy and healthy.  Life is so hard without them in it but we have to manage and pull through.
Take care.
LM's mom.
Quote 0 0