Valley_hughes
I thought I was doing better until I did a candlelight ceremony in Peanuts honor this evening. I am a hot mess again. It makes me happy that he is enjoying running free again in the afterlife but it still makes me sad that I don’t get to see him. Hugs and kisses to everyone that is feeling the pain tonight. Rest In Peace Peanut.
Quote 0 0
RudyAndDubs
Be a hot mess, there is nothing wrong with that. I hope the ceremony brought you some comfort, I'm sure your Peanut would want that.
Quote 0 0
Rookiesmama
Valerie,
Right?? I was telling Millie's Mom how much I cried tonight! I've been trying to cry less, talk to Rookie about happy stuff more, but the ceremony had me crying. It's just such an amazing feeling to be with people who truly understand. I'm glad you were able to make the ceremony tonight. I was rushing home and I'm so thankful I made it. Hugs to you and Peanut!
Quote 0 0
Valley_hughes
Rookiesmama wrote:
Valerie,
Right?? I was telling Millie's Mom how much I cried tonight! I've been trying to cry less, talk to Rookie about happy stuff more, but the ceremony had me crying. It's just such an amazing feeling to be with people who truly understand. I'm glad you were able to make the ceremony tonight. I was rushing home and I'm so thankful I made it. Hugs to you and Peanut!

It was beautiful right?! I’m so glad that’ we were both able to attend. Hopefully our fur babies are playing together and enjoying each other’s company. I have gotten a lot of weird looks from people this week talking about Peanut so I’m glad we all have each other. Hugs to you.
Quote 0 0
Valley_hughes
RudyAndDubs wrote:
Be a hot mess, there is nothing wrong with that. I hope the ceremony brought you some comfort, I'm sure your Peanut would want that.

Thank you for your kind words. It is the best feeling being around people that understand and care so much about each other. Much love to you.
Quote 0 0