LUCYLULU Show full post »
CKMP
Hi Kasey,

A very Belated, but heartfelt wishes for a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Daisy Clover!!  So sorry it was missed.
It seems like its was PARTY-time for the 'girls' - Daisy, yourself, Samantha and Lucy!!  Birthdays, May the 5th and just the 'girls hanging together' is enough for a party!  Treats, songs to sing, hugs, cuddles and walks - what more could a fur girl ask for?
Celestial paws were indeed at work Kasey bringing the circle complete with Daisy!
May your heart fill the touch of those celestial paws often and may it ease just for a moment or two that 'ache' of loss of your gentle Lucy and loyal Samantha.
Thank you always Kasey - I will never forget your words to me and think of them still so so often...
Hugs always - and extra pets for Daisy too
Quote 1 0
normsmom
Hi Kasey,

Just a quick hello as I catch up on my forum friends. I hear Daisy Clover had a birthday! Allow me to join the chorus of happy birthdays! 😉

Thinking of you, Daisy and of course Lucy and Sam dog. I hope you are doing well, my friend. 

Heather
Quote 2 0
MyBella
Hi Kasey,

Hope this finds you and sweet Daisy Clover enjoying summer so far, I'm sure Daisy is loving laying out in the yard soaking up the warmth of the sunshine.

I hear your beautiful Lucy and Samantha, (aka Sam Dog) are busy preparing food and beverages for all their friends for tomorrow's festivities, I think your sweet girls made an excellent choice in restaurants to celebrate little girl's special day, wouldn't you agree......

Image result for sams tacos logos   Image result for taco tuesday at Lucy's logos  Image result for lucy's mexican grill logos
Maybe tacos could be on your menu for tomorrow as well, don't worry if you make them too spicy, I have something for you to enjoy and sip while you cool off that fire....

Image result for lucy's mexican grill logos

Be sure to join me tomorrow in raising a glass to our girls. Give sweet Daisy Clover big "bug" hugs for me, and always my warmest wishes for your heart to always know and feel the love and light that is your Lucy and Samantha. 
Sending peace, hugs and healing your way.

Your friend always, Don

Quote 1 0
Bailey15
Hi Kasey,
Just popping by to wish you and Daisy Clover a Happy Summer!! We had a slow start here but the last few weeks have more than made up for it. Such hot days!! Now if our pool was only working... 😉 lol!

Thinking of you and Lucy and Bailey (our two dogs who always loved people and left us on the very same day) I’m sure they are enjoying summertime over the bridge with Samantha and all of their forum friends!
I’ll email you soon to catch up!
Many hugs to you and the beautiful Ms. Daisy. 💖
MJ & Charlie xoxoxo
Quote 2 0
MyBella
To my dear, dear friend Kasey,

Four years already for you since your beautiful Lucy had to leave, I remember the day you came to this beautiful forum, you reached out to many, many others here giving comfort during a time when your own heart was absolutely shattered. I was fortunate to be one of those you wrote to, the comfort and warmth in your words helped me more than I can ever tell you, thank you for all you do for us here.
I send my warmest wishes for today to be filled with the most loving memories of your precious Lucy and her big sister Samantha, aka Sam-dog, may their soft loving paws embrace your generous and wonderful heart with love, warmth along with peace and healing.

You, Lucy, Samantha and sweet Daisy are never far from my thoughts, I cherish and treasure the friendship you and I have built over these years.
I post this candle in honor of your Lucy and her four year Angelversary, may your wonderful heart always know and feel the pure love and light that is your Lucy and Samantha.

Give Daisy Clover big "bug" hugs for me, and tell her to give you a big hug for me as well.
Your friend always, Don

Profile Picture      Image result for 4 heart candles
Quote 1 0
CKMP
Kasey,

Thinking of you and your sweet Lucy girl.  May your heart feel her love always and may your soul feel her spirit always nearby.  She is forever your lovely angel - waiting and listening.  May the heavens fill with stars burning brightly this evening for your girl - and may each day be a day of Lucy love.  
Hugs and extra pets for your Daisy Clover.

Quote 1 0
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever
Hi Kasey,  You and your sweet Lucy are in my thoughts today, her Angelversary at the Bridge.  She will always be your bright, shining star...sharing your world with Daisy Clover (and Sam Dog, too!) no matter how much time passes.  Your bond strengthens with each day as your heart is surrounded in love from all of your girls.  Big hugs and peaceful wishes from your friends,

Dawn, Randy and Molly xxx
Love you infinitely our little Molly. Forever and ever XOXO
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Hi Kasey,
I’ve been thinking of you and your beautiful Lucy on her four years at the Rainbow Bridge. I want to thank you for being there for me from the start. Lucy and Bailey left us on the very same day and it’s been so comforting to be able to share our mutual grief. I so appreciate your advice over the years also Kas and I know that Daisy Clover feels like the luckiest girl in the world! I also know that Lucy is smiling her approval.

I am hoping and praying that your surgery goes well tomorrow. Please take good care and get lots of rest. Daisy will be a huge comfort for you in the days ahead and I know that Lucy, Sam, and Romeo too will all be close by and watching over you. 🌟🌟🌟

Hugs and our very best wishes ~ from Charlie and me!
MJ ❤️🤗🐶
Quote 2 0
jimmy17
Hi Kasey, just to say I am thinking of you on Lucy`s 4 year Angelversary at the Rainbow Bridge.  I just cannot believe so much time has passed  - 4 years for MJ`s Bailey, 4 years for Lucy, and it will soon be 4 years for Jim....     Those years have passed by so quickly - and yet at times it can feel like only yesterday since we had our precious pups right here with us...  I hope you and Daisy Clover are well - although I see from MJ`s post that you are having surgery today, so thoughts and prayers that all will be ok for you.   

Kasey, you were one of the very first people here that I got to know and I can`t begin to tell you just how much it meant to me to be able to come here during those dark early days - being with such wonderful folk who all just "got it" helped enormously - so a huge thank you to you Kasey!

Big hugs,    Jackie xx
J Taylor
Quote 1 0
Bailey15

Hi Kasey!
Thank you so much for your kind words on Bailey’s Champagne birthday! I’m sure that Lucy and Bailey have discovered how wonderful other dogs truly are and yes, I am quite certain that they have also become great friends!
I’m glad you liked the picture I posted for Bails. I think it is my favourite because that was his happy place; laying in the grass with the sun shining on him. Of course we had to be close by having coffee or just sitting with him as we have some coyotes and bobcats in the area.
I love finding feathers and reminders too Kas and I hope that you continue to find feathers and hear songs that you shared with your beautiful Lucy! They remind us that they are never really gone, even if it felt that way in the beginning.
I hope you are doing well and that you are continuing to recover. Sending our good wishes and many hugs to you and sweet Daisy Clover!
Charlie and me! 🐶🤗❤️ xxx
Quote 1 0
Chinadoll
Dear Kasey, thank you for your kind and sweet post on China's birthday. I liked how you described her as a 'powerhouse', lol, she really is. Such a very small little girl but with the biggest heart and the brightest eyes. It was heartwarming to read your words and brought some cheer to my heart. Thank you for taking the time, especially during these difficult days for all of us. Blessings to you and your sweet Daisy Clover.
Charlie and Deborah
Charlie
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Hi Kasey, hope this finds you and Daisy Clover doing well and keeping safe from all that is going on, such a weird new world now now isn’t it, who would have ever guessed something like this could actually happen. I’m sure Daisy keeps you busy and brings comfort during these stressful times, such a sweet girl your Daisy, I am so happy that you and Daisy found each other, I always smile at the fact that Daisy’s Mom has the same name as your beautiful Lucy, can there be a stronger sign that you and Daisy were meant to be, I think not!!! Lucy and precious Samantha, (Sam Dog) definitely had a paw in leading you to sweet Daisy, now that’s a world I could use more of.
Stay safe my dear friend, make sure to give Daisy those big “big” hugs for me, and always may your wonderful heart know and feel the pure love that your beautiful Lucy and Sam Dog continue to surround you with.
Your friend always, Don
Quote 0 0