Pattyk62
I can't stop crying. I've cried off and on all day. Right now I thought I could write in my journal about everything and my hearts burning and I can't stop crying. I still blame myself for killing her and always will. People say it was an accident but I DID IT. I should have been more careful. My heart hurts literally tonight.I miss her so much. It's the 4th of Oct its been 1 month. I miss Libby so so much. . I called my cat " WIB." Yesterday; Thats what I called her,,wibby boo. All her things got packed away a week after she died, but I found one of her blankets that got left behind and it smelled like her. She had a sweet smell. Like a real baby. I miss you Libby Chanel. Rest in peace my sweet sweet baby. Momma misses you so much.
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Hi Patty,

I know how hard it is, but please do know it was an accident, you never intended for Libby to be hurt, Libby knows that. It is so hard when they are this small to know where they are at all times, I had many occasions where Bella was stepped on or accidentally walked into, they are hard to see, I even had a bell on her collar so we could hear her, but there were times when we still stepped on her....

Please try to relieve yourself of that pressure, it is hard enough grieving for Libby, having to feel guilty is just too much for you to take. Even Libby wouldn't want you feeling guilty, accidents happen, as sad as this one is...it happened.

Let the tears fall when they want, they are actually healing you...hard to believe huh, but it is true, those tears are a necessary part of healing...so let them fall.

Libby knows you love her and still love her today, please be gentle on yourself, the grieving is hard enough, please try to let the guilt go, I know this is easier said than done.

Sending peace and healing to your heart and soul.

Sincerely, Don & Vera
Quote 0 0
Pattyk62
Thanks Don,and Vera. Some days are a lot harder than other days. Libby died on the 4th of the month, so 4's and Fridays are hard for me. Two movies we rented this weekend had dogs in them.
They were either hurt or shot in them, so that wasn't good either. .I hate knowing that she's in an Urn, and not in my arms. Looking out side when I go to my car, Libby walked those sidewalks, etc.... I see Chihuahuas everywhere. I'll chat more later. I'm on my break at work and have to clock back in. Thanks for your encouraging thoughts. I'm sorry you lost Bella too. She was only 1 lbs more than Lib, she reminded of Lib. Take care, Patty
Quote 0 0