Forum

Author   Comment  
Tonya

Reply with quote  #1 

Oh Laurie I know it's just too much to handle . Having lost your babies so close together. I know how it is with one but OMG  3 so soon together. (((((  Laurie  ))))   I can not begin to explain what my heart feels for you.  (((Laurie)))  If only I could hug you in person.
You know......  we can hear the words I'm sorry and how another person says they feel for you , and the person receiving these words is broken inside and dieing inside,  and the words go in , but the hurt and pain , that awful loss eats your insides out, and the words go in and you appreciate the words, and it is a blessing having a friend or a person that understands,  but the words ... if only there were the just right words.......
Yes you have us from the forum, we have your back. I have you in my thoughts and I really do feel your pain and love drops fall as I write this to you.   It's a terrible thing to have to go through and I wish we did not have to , and I wish we could have our babies with us forever.  It seems so not fair.
((((Laurie )))))   (((((((Lucy ))))

I brought mom home from the hospital Thursday night, I don't know why the released her she is still not up to par.  I'll be going back to her house today.  Thank goodness For Sat. and Sun. off from work.

Laurie I love you and your babies.  Know that you are with me no matter where I go or what I'm doing.
You are one of my forum sisters and that will always be. We all will never stray far from each other.... We were all together here holding each other up,  Making memories . forever memories  between us and our precious babies, our most beloved babies, sharing them with each other.  All the vedios created, of all our babies, forever our precious babies.  Oh lord  love drops falling again all down my face. At times I just can't seem to control them.  The love ,  that great love taht we all shared together is in my heart forever.  Forever and ever.  Then we lost one of our sisters Sharyn and I'm still mourning that loss. I will carry on for her , her precious Misty.
Which became our precious Misty.  Like Mercy  she will forever be ours.

Yea the forum....   I learned how to use it, but I don't have time to go there every day so I go when I can.

Love you Laurie.   xxx  ((( Lucy ))))  xoxooxxoo

They are the reason
Forever and Always Forever and a Day
Oh what a love is the love of our babies
A love like no other. Love drops fall

MY PRECIOUS SWEET GIRL Mesha Gail My Very Heart and your Shane's too
**http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/MESHA001/Resident.htm

REMEMBERING MERCY xoxoxox oh what a love.
**http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/MERCY0031/Residents.htm

REMBERING MAX passed 12/1/2009 xoxoxox We love you MAX xoxoxo
Shane and I love you.

My true register date is Jan. 2006 ****** it took me that long before I cold talk about my loss.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.