Pumpkinskitty
My healthy baby girl didn’t come in in the night of the full moon 4/29/18 I couldn’t sleep worrying, woke up thinking I heard the door I left it cracked, we live in the country, it was exactly 3:24 and no sign of her, she has never not come in after almost 2 yrs in this home,I knew then something was really wrong, never really slept I went from hopeful to dread so worried I drove around , walked where I know she goes back into the neighbors 3 acres, I went to the pound, called my daughter, I thought I would go crazy wondering where she was, I kept busy and could not stop looking out the back windows to see if she was coming yet, I though5 I can’t go on like this I have to go walking again, I went where I instinctively knew she may be and I called and called her I went around the neighbors side yard to get to the street and started down the road, passed their driveway and something caught my eye up on the huge clearing of grass in the sunlight it was kitty! I ran over and she just looked kind of like she was resting but she wasn’t, she was barely stiff, splayed out no marks on her don’t know what happened poison , heart attack I was heartbroken but so glad I found her I don’t know what if I hadn’t found her I brought her back to my yard and placed her on the lounge chair till my husband could get home to bury her. I sat with her All afternoon kept thinking she was breathing I am in so much pain I had to come this forum for some relief. I can’t eat, sleep, never felt this way with anyone or anything honestly, my stomach is in knots thinking of what I lost.and what is so strange is she passed on her 5 birthday on a full moon. Some moments I feel I can’t do this why did this happen ? She was my everything she would hang with me in the garden or anywhere outside with me ,always snuggle in bed or couch, she would run to me in the yard if we hadn’t seen each other in a bit, we would share watermelon. I can’t imagine life without her . Thanks for listening
Carol
Quote 0 0
xxcesarxx
RIP
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
MY KITTY IS GONE SO SORRY FOR THIS. WHERE DO YOU LIVE. ARE YOUR NEIGHBORS FRIENDS OF YOU AND KNOW YOUR KITTY? MAYBE HE WAS COLD AND HUNGRY AND HOT CONFUS
AT LEAST HE WAS NOT INJURED. WHAT DOES YOUR HUSBAND SAY?
GOD WORKS IN STRANGE WAYS.
I HAVE NO IDEA WHY MY SPARKY PASSED AND I SOB EVERY DAY. WHEN YOU ARE READY UP A RAINBOWSBRIDGE RESIDENCY .

SOMETHING COULD HAVE SCARED HIM. POISON DO YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO DOES NOT LIKE CATS.MAYBE HE HAD A HEART ATTACK. OUR PRECIOUS FEATHER BABY COCKATIEL SPARKY PASSED DECEMBER 28, 2017, HE WAS OUR CHILD HAD LONGEVITY FROM THE BIGGER BIRD COCKATOO , WE SEW BROKEN HEARTED. THIS GROUP WILL HELP YOU. IF YOU GET ANOTHER KITTY MAYBE KEEPING IT INSIDE WOULD BE THE BEST IDEA
FRIENDS JOAN AND JIM SPARKY'S MOMMY AND DADDY
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
WONDERING HOW YOU ARE DOING TODAY. I SEND PRAYERS YO YOU. IS THER3 ANYMORE INFORMATION ON HOW YOUR SWEET KITTY PASSED.

JOAN AND JIM SPARKY'S MOMMY AND DADDY
Quote 0 0
Knavarra
So sorry 4 ur loss. I know the feeling of losing yr fur baby unexpectedly with no known reason. Its hard to deal with and u deel like all tge air is being sucked out of u whete u cant breath. U feel sick to ur stomach and the feelings u are feeling are the strongest u have ever felt. U feel lost, sad all the time and keep asking urself why. What u are feeling is normal and everything else u may feel. There's nothing wrong 4 feeling this way. I'm glad u found ur poor kitty but feel terribly sorry he wasn't still alive.
I haven't been on since Feb. When I list my poor baby Rag doll cat, Riley to an unexpected heart attack. Poor thing was only 2. One minute she was with me and the next day she was gone with no warnings waking up to find her dead. These people on here helped me during my darkest days on here, didn't think I could ever feel anything again but as the days,weeks, months go on, the pain gets a little easier to deal with and goes through stages. Just keep coming back on here when u need to talk, cry and u find a little comfort. So sorry again 4 ur loss. No one should ever have to go through this but I guess that is the chance we take for loving our fur babies unconditionally. Just take 1 day at a time.

Kim
Quote 0 0
Pumpkinskitty
I'm doing okay my neighbors miss her as much as i do i keep thinking if i hadn't let her out but she has been so happy living here and she stays close we have an acre and she used to go to the neighbors to watch the bird and chipmunks but
she always came in several times a day to check in me or a nap we buried her under an oak tree next to a arbor swing beautiful spot thanks so much for you're kind words
Carol
Quote 0 0
Pumpkinskitty
You are right about the pain i have never felt this kind of sorrow ever i am starting to eat and i don't sleep too well the first day i thought i was going to not be able to handle this oh i must tell you last nite i had a feather in my hair same markings as kitty I'd i can send a photo on here i will it made me smile
Carol
Quote 0 0