kikis_mom_1118
My dear sweet baby girl...I can't seem to let you go although you have come to me in dreams to let me know you are doing just fine. I'm glad you are doing fine and I am glad that you are happy but I have a void in my life since you have been gone. When the Heavenly Father made you he created the best little girl that could ever exist. You were loving, kind, loyal, funny, smart, protective, creative, and more than our family could ever imagine. I remember after my baby boy pepper passed you showed up out of no where and we took you in.

14 years of love and companionship...

Now here I am empty while you enjoy your new life across the rainbow bridge. What am I to do???
Quote 0 0
LauriP92
Kiki-it is the absolute worst feeling to lose your best buddy. I know one time someone said you never get over it you just learn to adjust to it. And that's the absolute truth. I am so lonely without my cat Ollie who passed in Sept. Not a day goes by that I don't talk to his picture or say hello. 
Keep writing to Kiki and express your love and sadness. It is helpful. I thought time would take away the heart ache but the truth is , nothing does. 
Sending you a big hug
Lauri
Lauri 
Quote 1 0
LaGata
I think your baby would want you to live, to smile, and laugh again....live for her. I keep telling myself that daily. But my reality is the same as yours. My baby is gone...I will never hold her, play with her, or pet her again. Life seems so wrong without her. I have no words of comfort....but here in this place you can say what you feel and share with ppl going thru all the same things we are. This place has been a source of comfort for me
Quote 1 0
kikis_mom_1118
Thank you all for sharing your feelings. I was doing ok and then relapsed into grief. Being separated from my baby girl is painful but there is nothing I can do but move on.
Quote 0 0
SweetCoco
They are right, this place does provide comfort. The comfort in knowing that you are not alone. I lost my baby girl one week ago. I have a tremendous hole in my heart. I feel loss, guilt, confusion, grief, pain ...and the list goes on. Writing here has been an outlet, a way of relieving a little bit of the weight...even if it’s just for a moment.
Quote 1 0