Forum

Author   Comment  
Janine

Reply with quote  #1 
I lost you six months ago today, my best girl. Not a day goes by that I don't miss you with all my heart. People said it would get easier in time, and I guess they were right. But I also know that in these past six months the pure joy, light, love, peace, comfort and contentedness that I had when you were here is also gone. I'd give anything to turn back the clock and be with you again.  I can't believe this world has gone on for six months without you here with me. I miss you so, my huggabugga angel. ILYF KK.

jasminesmom

Reply with quote  #2 
Janie,

I am so sorry for your loss. I am approaching 3 months w/o Jasmine and still feel so lost and empty.

My thoughts and prayers are with you as we go thru this trying time in our life.

Hugs.

Cheryl and Angel Jasmine

Attached Images
jpeg 100_1652[1].jpg (151.59 KB, 4 views)

Jasmine is now gone
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/JAMIN001/Resident.htm

Princess

Reply with quote  #3 
Sending you hugs and continued prayers of healing on this 6 month marker.  Your baby is so beautiful.  These markers are hard, I know I will celebrate my Princess's 4 year marker next month and have just passed my Kaizer and Maddie's two month marker.  Time doesn't heal but as you can see it does help us in our healing, it helps us to dwell more on our lives and the time we spent with our fur children instead of dwelling on those last days.  Today I celebrate with you the biggest honor you will ever have the honor you have of being loved by an animal.  The most precious kind of love and the most pure that lives on not even the sting of loosing our babies to death can stop the love and the bond we will carry forever in our hearts
Continued healing
Debbie Princess, Kaizer and Maddie's mom
nicokudo

Reply with quote  #4 
Janine,

The pain does go away first.. A day will come when it feels like something is missing and you will realize that the love and joy is still with you. Even so, I'm not sure that the missing them in your life ever truly goes away.  And I have  come to live with the fact that this probably will never go away.  But I'm not sure I want it to go away either..I love my Kudo and Nico and I don't want the impact of their presence to ever go away,EVER.  So I guess I'm okay with the grieving process.

Thinking of you and sending you strength on this difficult day.

Janine

Reply with quote  #5 
Cheryl, Debbie and Karen...

THANK YOU for your kind messages. Yesterday and today have been very difficult for me, to say the least. About the only comforting spots was receiving your notes of understanding. It really does help. 

Cheryl, I'm sorry for your recent loss of your sweet Jasmine too. Debbie I appreciate your hugs and prayers. I try very hard to focus on the good memories because remembering the last months and days is just too painful.  And Karen, thank you, as always for your uplifting perspective. You're right, I guess recognizing the sorrow in some ways keeps them alive and serves as a testament to how much we loved them.

Thank you all, so much, it truly means so much to me. <3
Hugs,
Janine

jasminesmom

Reply with quote  #6 
Janine,

Jasmine will be gone 3 mns, Dec 4 and I just don't understand why the waves of tears come unexpectedly. Like you, I have good days and bad days but sometimes the grief is so overwhelming. I'm beginning to believe that it will never go away. 

Hugs,

Cheryl and Angel Jasmine

Jasmine is now gone
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/JAMIN001/Resident.htm
Janine

Reply with quote  #7 
Awwwww, ((( Cheryl ))), so sorry for your sorrow.  I definitely understand the waves of tears coming unexpectedly. I'm three months 'ahead' of you in the grieving, but have no better answers. Today has been just as bad as the baddest of days. I have other days that are sort of ok.  Those days bother me too. Your Jasmine was very beautiful.
Thinking of you,
Janine 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.