Forum

Author   Comment  
Janine

Reply with quote  #1 
My Katie went to the bridge five months ago today, at 2 PM EST.  I don't know how I got through that day, or any of the days since. But somehow, I have...

I miss you so much Katie. You're the light of my life. You're my best girl ever. Even though Romeo's hanging out with me to keep me company, no one will ever take your place. I kiss your picture every day and tell you how much I love you, just like I did your pretty face when you were here.  I can't wait to be with you again one day.  I know you're with Babci, watching over me.

ILYF KK.  <3 

azarml

Reply with quote  #2 
I am with you.  I am in terrible grief today too, for my disabled kitten that got out of the house and is out there somewhere...or maybe that hawk got her.

It is hard to think of what to do next, it's just so empty and sad.

My mom suggested rescuing another pet, there are so many that need good homes...

None will ever take the place of Gracie, though.  Or your kitty.
Tricia

Reply with quote  #3 
Dear Janine,

Thinking of you and sending prayers and hugs your way on  your precious Katie's 5 month mark at the bridge. No matter how much time goes by, it will always seem like yesterday, we never stop missing them. Your Katie's sweet and loving spirit is always with you.

Hugs,

Tricia

"Good night sweet prince:And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest!"
William Shakespere's Hamlet
Erin

Reply with quote  #4 
Janine, your KK is looking down on you right now, so full of love and happiness, you gave her a good and happy life and she is forever grateful for that.  Now she is back to her happy healthy self that she was before her illness progressed so much, back when she could run and explore and play, and she has so many other playmates too that are taking care of her.  I hope your KK and my Sigmar have found each other and are keeping each other company until we can finally be reunited with them.  I dream about that all the time, it brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it.  One day we'll see them again, and hold them close and hear them purr and feel their fur against our skin.

I hope your kitty is ok, azarml :(  sounds like she's had a rough start, I hope you can find some consolation, at least, in the fact that you picked her up off the side of the street rather than letting her die right there, having never known a loving and caring hand like yours.

Sigmar, my baby ~ Forever in my Heart
Janine

Reply with quote  #5 
Azarml, Tricia and Erin,

Thank you all so much for your kind words, understanding and support. Finding people who feel the same is such a comfort during our losses.

Azarml - I am praying your kitty returns safely right away or has found someone to take good care of her.

nicokudo

Reply with quote  #6 
Janine,

These markers are so difficult; emotions seem to intensify on these days.  My worst marker was 6 months.  I'm thinking about you today and hoping that through the tears you will be able to remember the special bond and love that you shared with Katie Kitty. 

These months are very difficult, but believe that you feel feel better one day.

Karen, Kudo and Nico's mom
Earth mom to Marco and Bella

azarml

Reply with quote  #7 
Thank you so much.  I am lucky this time - I found my kitty!  It took days but she is back inside & sweeter than ever.  God gave me a gift.

I know how hard it is to lose a pet.  I lost 2 others only this year (both died).

Janine

Reply with quote  #8 
Oh azarml, I am SO HAPPY your kitty returned!!! Please keep her inside all the time. I'm so glad you let us know she is back.  I've very relieved. :)

azarml

Reply with quote  #9 

Me too!!!!!!  Thank you.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.