Snowfire
We lost Puppers at 17 years and my dog holding on to her bed and her new toy. She wanted mom's little eskie (American Eskimo) more than anything. It took about a year to get her better but if she sees one again don't know how will react.
When I can get to some photos of mom's pets and mine all together years ago. One by one I lost them all. Only Katia and I remain.
Quote 0 0
catiebee
I'm so sorry for all the ones who are gone now. It's hard to cope with a string of losses, since they seem to add up over time. I wish you comfort and hope you will feel better bit by bit.
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0
Snowfire
Thank you so much. Hoping better for you too. Glad it's Saturday so Katia and I have more time together. Darn we were hoping for nice weather but oh well. She loves to lay in the sun. Loves snow too. We listen to the radio together although she's fast asleep at the moment. Timber and the others loved music and good radio.
I just let her gather up things of those she lost and let her work through it too like me.
Best to you and all.
Quote 0 0
catiebee
It's lovely that she listens to the radio with you. How cool is that? 

Yeah, I'm sure she's adjusting, too. I know none of this is easy. It sure hurts for a long time!

I hope your week is going as well as possible. Wishing you much comfort and peace.
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0
Snowfire
Catiebee thank you. I finally retrieved photos of lost gang of blended pets together. Posted under "the gang" yesterday. Oh how I miss them so terribly and mom too. Has been hard road and hope yours better.
Quote 0 0