Ceceliadempsey3
I was just watching television and looked down to where my big boy Thatcher would lay next to me each night. I really can’t believe he is no longer with me.. well in spirit he is - but I can’t touch him - as I keep staring at his empty spot all kinds of emotions are running through me. It’s so difficult to process. I know he is at The Rainbow Bridge - but somehow I feel like he is here and going to walk into the room. Maybe he is here in spirit!!
Cecelia. Thatcher’s mom
Quote 0 0
Andee
Nice photos! What a cutie! I believe that our pets that have passed on are able to visit us in our homes. So, Thatcher may very well be there with you! Hugs 🤗!
Furry Love Is Forever
Quote 1 0
3_cats_mom
I feel the same way too. Every corner at home reminds me of my cat. I even tried to look for him. Maybe their spirits do visit us from time to time. I really hope it is true. 
Quote 1 0
Jcunnane
I hope Thatcher is there with you! Watching your favorite shows as usual 🤗 I know it's so hard. I'm not sure what stage I'm in. I feel like I'm starting to accept but still in denial. This has been the most difficult thing to go through.

Today has been hard. I drive an hour to work and being by myself, in the car, with the songs on the radio...so hard. I was trying my best to not to burst into tears. 

I see all of Bubby's empty spots too and his dog bed...literally...and it just breaks my heart. I would always lean over and kiss him right behind his cheek. It was such a soft spot on him. Missing his smell, his cuddles. 

You're in my thoughts.

Hugs,
Jackie

Bubby's (Milo) Mommy - Always & Forever My Little Man 💜

Quote 0 0
just_lost
Thatcher's a beautiful dog, Ceceliadempsey3.  I've no doubt that he's with you in spirit 😉
Quote 0 0
Mycatisanastronaut
Hugs. I understand. It is almost like I can sense Georgey getting ready to pounce up on the bed and join me like he did nearly every night. But he’s not there. I swear I can sense him. Or at least I wish and hope I did
Quote 0 0
Ceceliadempsey3
Thanks Jackie! Today was a bad day for me maybe the thunder storm reminder. Put a damper on my whole day 😩. But being on this sight I’m enjoying hearing about everyone’s animal memories which has been making me smile tonight!
Hang in there. 🤗 to you
Cecelia
Quote 0 0
Ceceliadempsey3
just_lost wrote:
Thatcher's a beautiful dog, Ceceliadempsey3.  I've no doubt that he's with you in spirit 😉
Quote 0 0
Ceceliadempsey3
Thanks Just Lost. Made me feel better!!
😄❤️
Quote 0 0
Adriane_d
I believe he is with at you.. ♡♡♡
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

I can sense my boy still present in our warehouse. He may be in another dimension now, but I can sense his presence. It is a subtle, gentle feeling of warmth & love. I believe that is what we are all sensing when we feel our beloved's, or think we are going to see them where they used to be in our homes, or when we think we can hear them as we sleep.

I can hear Marmalade every night. It is faint, but he is there.

Quote 0 0