Channydoodle
On Friday 24th April we had to male the decision to have our 14 year old man euthanised. It is the most heartbreaking choice but he was not good at all. His back legs were giving up on him and the vet said he had deep neurological issues also. I feel so much guilt as I made the vets appointment knowing that we may have had to make that choice. Due to lockdown we had to take my son who is 10 I have never heard him cry so much. Thankfully my mum was there so she was with him when he passed. I just don’t know how to stop blaming myself or deal with this we had him for 14 years and I hand fed him as a pup as his mum wasn’t producing milk so such a bond 
Quote 1 0
Channydoodle
This is him  F2899897-0DF0-496B-9173-92D04742DF0A.jpeg 
Quote 1 0
Mar
I'm deeply sorry for your loss, what a gorgeous boy!!  Don't blame yourself..you did everything  u could for him ,like you said he wasn't doing well. I know what you're feeling, you're asking yourself what if? So many mixed emotions ,and we never seem to have the right answer. .in my heart, I believe you did everything you could for your baby and you did it with so much love, knowing you were letting him go to end his suffering. Your baby knew how much you loved him.Your baby will always live in your heart and in your memories.  
Blessings 
Quote 0 0
Ollie
What a happy and great looking boy. I bet he's made an incredible amount of memories with your family. He looks very similar to my dog Ollie I just had to put to sleep on April 15th. 

My guy was only 11 years old and was healthy and doing great in his older age. He got aggressive cancer and I watched him go downhill very fast within two weeks. It is hard to imagine the rest of life with out them in our lives. I always knew the day was going to come for one of us to exit each-other's life (death) but I thought I still had three more years with him before I had to think about this. 
Quote 0 0