Wolfsrule16
just put my kitty Pansy to sleep. She had oral cancer and could no longer drink or groom and could barely eat. She went very peacefully...just drifted off with no struggle at all. I've let her out of pain and now mine os something fierce. I have alittle lock of her fur as a keepsake.
Quote 0 0
camunki
I am so sorry for the loss of Pansy....she went peacefully now no more pain.  I had to put my baby to sleep less than 2 weeks ago, also
due to cancer (of the lungs)..........and i have some fur, i have it wrapped in a bit of saran wrap with i thin ribbon around it, so i can pick
it up anytime and smell and hold the fur. Know your baby is off at the rainbow bridge now and always your guardian angel.

Cam

Quote 0 0
rachbu
I am so, so sorry.  I know this is tearing you up inside and you feel like you are drowning.  I wish I had taken some of Cuddie's fur, but I didn't. :-(

Please know you are not alone.
Rachel (Cuddles's mommy)
Quote 0 0
danzey
Wolfsrule16...........   ....I'm sorry about Pansy and so glad you decided  to take a bit of fur.  Pansy (I have to believe) is having the best time ever, and eating up all her favorites.  Now ask for a sign (If you like), but give her some time, remember, she's experiencing a whole new adventure and will need a little time.............danzey 
Quote 0 0
Tasheenh
I am so sorry for your loss. We just lost of pet dog, Queenie, yesterday and definitely feeling the pain and heartache. Especially my 10 year old daughter. Telling her that our dog passed away was the hardest ever!
Peace and Blessings!
Quote 0 0
shantismom
You gave your beloved Pansy a wonderful gift today, you ended all her suffering, not just for today but forever.
I know it is very painful, I still cry for my cat Shanti and it has been almost 14 months.  I try to think each day that my Shanti has not had any problems for over a year.  Remembering that helps me when the pain comes.
All of us are here because we have lost a part of our heart when our babies died.  You will have plenty of company here in the days ahead if you want to "talk".
My prayers are with you.
Marlene Wagner
Quote 0 0
Wolfsrule16
UPDATE

I am more at peace today. I still miss her terribly and sleeping last night was diffcult. but i am also realizing she is at total complete peace and is probably really enjoying rainbow bridge. I think I might have felt her presence last night. I asked for a sign she was ok and 2 minutes or so later I felt a warm peace wrap around me. 
Quote 0 0
rachbu
I'm so glad you feel more at peace today.  You so deserve that!  Please keep that warmth wrapped around yourself and recall it in the not-so-peaceful moments as they may come.

with love and support,
Rachel
Rachel (Cuddles's mommy)
Quote 0 0
MonaGirl
Hugs
Quote 0 0