Forum

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
Shadow2020

Reply with quote  #1 
I need someone to talk to to help me deal with the grief

Attached Images
jpeg FB_IMG_1581690123591.jpg (68.22 KB, 10 views)

Cashsmama

Reply with quote  #2 
I'm so sorry for your loss. I also lost my dog yesterday and I feel like I will never stop crying
Shadow2020

Reply with quote  #3 
It's so hard I look for him when I walk in then I realize he's not coming to the door anymore I am crying alot today
Shadow2020

Reply with quote  #4 
I'm also sorry for your loss as well
Mamabird

Reply with quote  #5 
I have big shoulders,feel free to say how we can help you.Sorry for your loss.Hugs
Shadow2020

Reply with quote  #6 
Just need someone to talk to someone who could relate to what I'm going through someone who knows what helps as far as the grief side.
Cashsmama

Reply with quote  #7 
I am still deep in my grief for the loss of Cash but I did do one thing that helped a little. Last night I actually wrote him a letter. I wrote about the first day I saw him and brought him home right up until his last day. It didn't completely take away the pain but it was somehow a slight relief to have put it all down on paper like that. Again I am so very sorry for your loss.
Achilly

Reply with quote  #8 
Shadow2020 I lost my Boy Chance almost two weeks agao. I'm still feeling my own grief, and know how hard it is. I miss him so much and cry out of the blue. I think allowing yourself to talk about it and don't try to ignore your feelings helps. Sharing your story and sharing pictures also helps. There alot of wonderful people on this site who understand and are here to help.
duchess400

Reply with quote  #9 
I lost my precious Bubba Dude kitty Monday after 13 years together. Something that I read on this board is helping me deal with his loss. Someone suggested journaling to him each day and though it has only been a few days, it is helping. My condolences on your loss. Our fur babies and feathered friends are truly family members to us and regardless of how many you lose over time, each will always hold a piece of your heart. God bless and know that with time your grief will heal, but in the meantime, talk to as many and as much as you want about your Cash.
/>

Attached Images
jpeg IMG_20200126_230950692.jpg (167.80 KB, 3 views)

LauriP92

Reply with quote  #10 
Im so very sorry to all of you that recently lost your baby. there isn't much more heartbreaking. I wish I could say time will help-it may lessen your grief but it never totally goes away. You learn to live with it. Grieve as much as you need to and as long as you need to. Its okay. Be gentle with yourself. Its a rough ride
Lauri

Reply with quote  #11 
Thank you, it is. Sadly, it's not my first rodeo of having to put a beloved pet down.
Olvera

Reply with quote  #12 
I'm so very sorry for the loss of all our best friends.
My Angel baby went to heaven August 7th 2019.
He was my greatest, most dearest friend, and he is gone.
Gone from my sight, smell, sound. But you know what? I've got our memories. Pictures, and videos.
These things are still very helpful to me when I need it.
Not saying I don't suffer from heavy sorrow, but my pain is eased a bit when it hits me out of the blue.
I hope your hearts feel some little peace soon.
Angel's mom
Dino_927

Reply with quote  #13 
To all my grieving friends. We lost ourlittle Maltese "Dino", on Sept 27. My  wife and I still cry when we think of him. Yesterday we found his 2019 county tag which was in a drawer. Let yourself feel the pain. Cry, scream. Journaling is a great idea. I have held on to several of his toys and altho I cry when I smell them, there is some comfort. But i did notice the other day his smell is slowly leaving

the toy.People will say get another dog/cat. Dont listen. If and when its time you will feel it in your heart. You will know. My little dino went from healthy fur baby only seeing the vet once a year to a sudden blood disorder which caused him to bleed internally. 5 days later we had to put him to peace. When we are ready will do it. Honestly I am afraid. fearful. Dino was only 6.
So my friends grieve. let it out. Know that we are out here for you.----Dennis

Molly4always

Reply with quote  #14 

I’m so sorry about Dino.  But I agree about getting another pet.  I’m not going to get another cat and forget about my sweet Molly.  She’s not replaceable.  The most heartbreaking part is knowing that some memories will fade and I don’t want to forget a thing. I’ve already written down so much so I don’t forget. 

My sister said to get on with my life.  How can I do that when she was such a big part of my life.  She was my constant companion since I live alone.  Such am empty space in my life that no one can fill. I’m so glad that people here understand; that gives me such comfort.  Thanks.

Broken1

Reply with quote  #15 
Hey Shadow,
 I lost my baby Sat 2/15,its not even a week and all my mom and I do is cry...this is forum really helps,helps you cry and helps you cope! There are a few I've met so far that are great,Achilly,codysmum,Molly and Mistysmomma just to name a few.Im here in the thick of guilt,tears,confusion,anger,sleepless nights and my constant pacing so if you want to talk,all you have to do is reply or direct message me...

I Miss my Baby,
Jimmy

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.