kelly2
I lost my beautiful Boxer yesterday. She was in pain from cancer and bone disease. I had her for 15 years and she was not only my buddy but my hearing assist dog. I have lost pets before but I am so depressed and cannot stop crying. I am a senior citizen and have never been this depressed ever. I even dreamed last night that my life ended and I was with her again. I am beginning to think that I am not normal.
Karen Baldwin
Quote 0 0
jonancy
Karen

You are very normal. I lost my dog, Scooter on Thursday and I am still crying. I was afraid I was going nuts with all the crying, no sleep, no desire to do anything. Just started eating again. Reading a lot of these posts will
Show you how very normal you are. My heart goes out to you.

Hugs from
Scooters mama
Quote 0 0
danzey
Karen...........Just stick with us, we're all in the same  boat and you can't say anything here that'll sound weird or strange, feel free to say anything about how your feeling.  We understand exactly what your going through and what you will be going through.  If you would like to drop by on Monday evening for the candle lighting a lot of us are there.  Scooter's Mom could not have said it better, "you are normal".  About being with her last night, how lucky you are.  Kelly, (is that her name?), she's off running, jumping, and chasing everything that catches her eye now (celebrate that)............danzey
Quote 0 0
kelly2
Thank you. She was not just my buddy but my hearing assist dog. She had bone cancer and we tried everything. The last couple days she would try so hard to get up and try to alert me to a sound. She just looked at me , like I am trying mom. Then yesterday I laid down with her on the bed and she just kept looking at me like she had enough. It was time to cross the rainbow bridge. But I have lost animals before and always sad but this is a deep deep depression.
Karen Baldwin
Quote 0 0