AJQuinn1
Just lost my Big Girl, Nyght to stomach cancer on 12/9/09.  Nyght was a beautiful 10 yr old Rottweiler. She came to my family in 2003 after a life of major physical abuse and emotional abuse at the hands of a lowlife.  I (& my family) put so much time, money and love into this big girl so that she could go  back to the happy , healthy, fun loving Rottie she born to be. I can't believe she went down hill so fast in 2 days. I held her head in my lap at the vets office and when it was time for her to go, she was given the shot and passed away.  We are so heart broken over losing her.  She was truly an amazing dog and she changed a lot of peoples views on Rottweilers.  I am SO HAPPY that she was able to come into my families life. WE LOVE YOU BIG GIRL!!
Quote 0 0
Gabby
Hi,
I am so very sorry for the loss of your dear Rottie Nyght.She came into your lifes for a reason.You were there for her at the right time and right place,and for that I am sure she is eternally grateful.I know your pain,only too well I'm afraid and I know that there really are no words that can console your aching hearts,but time will help. I wish you and your family that healing in time.
Love and Light
and
Fairy Kisses for your precious Baby xxxxxx
Quote 0 0
sopsad

AJ,

We lost our beautiful girl Sophie, an Old English Sheepdog, ten years old, on 17 Nov 09. This is what our vet read to us and Sophie before:

Sophie,

As we lay our hands upon you,

Before your final rest,

Our hearts surround to love you,

And thank you for your best.

Our home you watched and treasured,

Our lives you truly blessed.

Lessening now your burdens,

We tend your tired bones.

Let us be your pillow,

Then wings to take you home.

Listen for God’s calling,

Sweet promises of peace.

Old friend, leap to Heaven,

Suffering released!

It will get better………That’s what all these folks on this Forum has promised us, and slowly but slowly, the tears are being replaced by warm memories. There will always be tears, but it is slowly getting better. We’ve all been where you are and we still are……..Hang in there.

Mike

Quote 0 0
Gabby
Hi Mike,
I am also very sorry for your loss too,its sooo hard.I lost two of my Babies in 11 months.It recked me,physically and emotionally,but I know I wont need to tell you that.You are here,one of those understanders that do get what love between Fur and Human can be and should be.
I love the verse that your Vet gave you,I have never seen it before and I will be adding to my others.Time does heal,just believe....
Love and Light
and
Fairy Kisses for your precious Baby xxxxxx
Quote 0 0
jasminesmom
AJQuinn1

I am so sorry for your loss. All here know what you are going thru-we all understand the pain, the tears.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you mourn Nyght.

Hugs,

Cheryl and Angel Jasmine
Cheryl and Angel Jasmine
Jasmine was loved
Jasmine was given ProIn
Jasmine is now gone
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/JAMIN001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
tikidikidoo
I am very sorry for your loss. I am glad Nyght found you and had such a loving family to take her in and care for her like you did. You should feel very proud that you gave her beautiful spirit the chance to soar and change preconceived notions that people held about her breed. Your hearts are broken right now but as you move through the grief they will mend and she will live on forever in your memories of her. It's a beautiful you did to bring her into your life and give her the love and respect she so deserved. Perhaps you and Nyght have inspired some to do the same.
x Tiki
Quote 0 0