redheadgirl550
I just lost my wonderful little baby bird Buddy last night. He was the sweetest bird ever. He would make kissy noises to me at night and preen my hair. I don't know if I will ever get over this. He was only 14 months old. I am so heartbroken
Quote 0 0
danzey
redheadgirl......................I'm sorry about your sweet baby.  I had a "Buddy" too, he was a parakeet (blue).   What kind of bird is your Buddy??  The reason I'm here is because of my Boo , the best cat in the whole world (I think;;;;;).  Right now I'm so mad there are times I can't stand it.  I just want to hit or throw stuff.  No one "out there" gets how we feel, but on the other hand everyone here knows exactly how we feel.  I'm sorry redheadgirl, I'm sorry.  It's not fair........danzey 
Quote 0 0
jj
Your baby bird Buddy is now a large Angel whose wings are enfolded around you, holding you as your pain is overwhelming. I pray that you can feel Buddy's feathers caressing your face, wiping the tears as they scream down. I pray that Buddy's peace cradle you tonight, so you can, even for a few moments, relax in the beautiful memories of your precious times together.

jj
Quote 0 0
redheadgirl550
danzey wrote:
redheadgirl......................I'm sorry about your sweet baby.  I had a "Buddy" too, he was a parakeet (blue).   What kind of bird is your Buddy??  The reason I'm here is because of my Boo , the best cat in the whole world (I think;;;;;).  Right now I'm so mad there are times I can't stand it.  I just want to hit or throw stuff.  No one "out there" gets how we feel, but on the other hand everyone here knows exactly how we feel.  I'm sorry redheadgirl, I'm sorry.  It's not fair........danzey 

He was a beautiful baby lineolated parakeet
Quote 0 0