Self
I just got home from a hard day at work. I thought my dog was happy to see me but then just fell over. He would not respond or move. I believe he had a heart attack and just went peacefully. He was a 7 year old miniature Schnauzer named Oliver. Just some kind thoughts or prayers would be helpful. I'm really just shocked. This was the last thing I expected today.
Quote 0 0
sharW13
I am so sorry about your loss. I just lost a beloved furbaby Friday after a sudden illness. My heart goes out to you... and my prayers for your furbaby. It sounds like he went peacefully and quick. It must be especially hard losing your first dog. I wish you much love with future furbabies. Hugs, Shar
Quote 0 0
Daisymaesdaddy
I will keep you and Oliver in my thoughts and prayers. 7 years is not very long but it is enough time to share a bond of love, loyalty and companionship to last a lifetime. I lost my baby girl Daisy Mae 1 week ago today and she was my 13 1/2 year sole mate. Our fur babies I believe are gifts from God.
Quote 0 0
Self
I didn't think 7 years was very long either but he had a lot of issues from the start. I do believe he is better off and not suffering anymore.
Quote 0 0