curcumas
I just got a call from the vet. Mangos ashes are ready to be picked up. It was a message thankfully because my breath just came flying out and I couldn’t breath. One week ago today I had to let her go. I don’t want to go back there. I feel frozen to take a step in that building, but I don’t want to leave her there. I’m supposed to take my son to his first swim class in a few minutes and I can’t stop crying. This is so hard.
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
I am so sorry for your loss! Mango was a beautiful kitty!! I remember how difficult it was going to collect my little dog's ashes but once I had them at home I felt a little better just knowing he was home. It's not the way you would like to have Mango back though, I know.
Thinking of you and sending hugs,
MJ 🤗
Quote 0 0
Sampson
My condolences on your loss. I agree with what MJ said. I felt better when I had Sampson's urn back and it still has a place of honour on my mantle where I can see him every day. It is early days for you however I think you will find it a comfort as time goes on. I hope you were able to bring them home I know it's all so very painful. Wishing you peace,
Sam
Quote 0 0
curcumas
Thank you. I do feel better to have her home but they messed up. First they put her in the wrong box. They said I could leave her there until the new one came in. I couldn’t. I needed to bring her home. They are ordering the correct one and I can switch. They also were supposed to do paw prints, one of each front foot. They did two of her right. They can’t fix that. There was also a metal tag in the bag with her remains. It looked like a toe tag. Seriously, how disrespectful can they be to my baby. They couldn’t bother switching feet. Couldn’t get the correct box and left some piece of metal that seems so wrong. It just makes me so sad. It’s not the vets fault, they have it done somewhere. Very frustrating. At least appear to care about the animals. I’m sorry my sweet girl.. I’m sorry.
Quote 0 0
Ginger4256
Bringing them home is bittersweet. My vet messed up as well and probably thought I was crazy when they told me didn't have Boo. They found him. I have his paw print and box next to me now. It did help a little bringing him home. Hugs to you today ❤️
Boo' s mommy
Quote 0 0
RubysMom93
I’m so sorry for the loss of your beatiful little Mango. I felt the same way about picking my dogs ashes up from the vet this week and soon I will need to pick up my cat, Smokey’s as well. I asked my parents to do it because I just can’t handle the idea of going back there. Maybe there’s someone you can ask to go there for you.
Quote 0 0