spiritdog
I just found via CNN a place that makes a stuffed animal via your own pictures of your pet!!! It isn't cheap nor fast (6 month waiting list) but it is something I have wanted for a very long time. A stuffed animal of Sidekick to hold and hug.

PM me or email me for the name of the company as I don't want to advertise it here out of respect.

It is a USA company, I didn't check to see if they do international or not.

But I thought some of you may want a nice memorial stuffed animal of your loved one.

I have wanted one of Sidekick for a very long time.

Hugs to you all, spiritdog
"People disappoint, dogs never do" - spiritdog

"You MUST be your pets ADVOCATE, if it doesn't feel right walk away." - spiritdog
Quote 0 0
jaschutz
I don't know if it is the same company (because I think there are a couple of companies that do this) but I ordered a stuffed animal made to look like London last month. You're right, it wasn't cheap and they said they would have it to me by the middle of March. But I am excited to get mine and maybe I'll post a picture of it when I do. I think it's definitely a good way to keep the memories of our babies alive and to bring some comfort to us as well.
Jamie

You can visit London's memorial at:
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/LONDO001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
spiritdog
Hi Jamie, I tried for a long time to find a place to do this, but all I ever found was custom handmade felted dogs in miniature and they were more expensive than this. Or I found just the basic breed stuffed animal. I knew I wanted Side exactly as he is a one of a kind looking dog. I've never seen one that looks like him in real life.

Yes I think it will bring comfort to hug a look-a-like stuffed animal.

I hope you will be happy with yours. Because Side is a Pom (small dog) it should be almost life size according to what the site said, so that will be a plus.

I'd love to see yours when you get it.
"People disappoint, dogs never do" - spiritdog

"You MUST be your pets ADVOCATE, if it doesn't feel right walk away." - spiritdog
Quote 0 0