Gart
Last Week, The neighbors dog dug under my two fences and attacked my blind old Boston Terrier named Brindus. The dog only let me when I charged at it. I was cleaning her wounds and noticed that they were pretty bad. I had to rush to the 24 hour animal clinic. She underwent surgery and I was able to pick her up the next day. I took care of her and nursed her back to health. I took her back to the Vet to remove the drain tube they needed to keep the fluid from building up.

Today, she got out and no one heard her get out because we had to remove the collar with bells on it because of the surgery. She would normally go to the back yard, but she was terrified of back yard, so she went to the front. My mum saw a bunch of cars out front and my girl was hit by a car. I got to the vet at the same time as my mum and picked up her limp body, but she was already dead and the vet confirmed it. I drove home and buried her under near by bedroom window.

I miss her and I loved her more than I love most people.
Quote 0 0
keep_swimmin
Hi Gart,

I am so sorry, I know how you must be feeling right now. Just know you have a whole community that is here for you. Brindus knows how much you love her, always remember that. She loves you too. She'll always be watching over you. My prayers go out to you and all of us who have lost our furry loved ones.

-Pam
Quote 0 0
Ell99
hello gart - im so so sorry to read this very sad story. i know how heartbroken you will be over the loss of your beautiful brindus. i know he would have been your best friend and you will miss him so much. all of us here now how you feel. its a painful time. sending you hugs. elle.
Quote 0 0
vallaing
I'm so sorry for your loss of Brindus.  Please hold all the special memories close to your heart and know she is still with you. 
Quote 0 0
Gart
Gart wrote:
Last Week, The neighbors dog dug under my two fences and attacked my blind old Boston Terrier named Brindus. The dog only let go when I charged at it. I was cleaning her wounds and noticed that they were pretty bad. I had to rush to the 24 hour animal clinic. She underwent surgery and I was able to pick her up the next day. I took care of her and nursed her back to health. I took her back to the Vet to remove the drain tube they needed to keep the fluid from building up.

Today, she got out and no one heard her get out because we had to remove the collar with bells on it because of the surgery. She would normally go to the back yard, but she was terrified of back yard, so she went to the front. My mum saw a bunch of cars out front and my girl was hit by a car. I got to the vet at the same time as my mum and picked up her limp body, but she was already dead and the vet confirmed it. I drove home and buried her under near by bedroom window.

I miss her and I loved her more than I love most people.

I fixed a few typos. Sorry.
Quote 0 0
winstonsmom12
Gart I am so sorry to read of your double tragedy.  There was no way of preventing either of the incidents.  Everytime you look out your bedroom window, Brindus will be looking up at you, smiling.  My Prayers are with you.   Sue
Susan
Quote 0 0
camunki
Gart I am so sorry about your Brindus, sad enough being attacked by a neighbors dog, then being hit by a car..........this news broke my heart. I know the first few weeks/months of grieving are by far the hardest. And your Brindus knows how much you love her, she is your guardian angel now. Please keep posting it truly helps.

Cam

Quote 0 0
Jody
I am so sorry. My heart breaks as well for you. This is a devastating story. Just know everyone is here for you and our babies are with your baby...
Quote 0 0
Ahougaard
Gart,
My heart goes out to you. May you know my prayers are for you and your baby.

Anne
Quote 0 0
Gart
Thank you all for your kind replies.
Quote 0 0