CKMP
To All Here On the Forum,

For those who are now friends through grief, those who are strangers in shared grief, a wish for today and each day for a moment of calm, of peace within the soul and the heart where sorrow, despair and ache eases for just that moment.  Within that moment may you feel the undeniable presence and touch of your special one and be reminded the bonds forged between the two of you are forever and always.  May you be watched over by your angel each and every day and may you know always you are so loved and never alone.

All the best for all.  

Quote 1 0
Matthew
On behalf of all of us, we appreciate that. Best thoughts to you for the ease of mind in your recovery.
Quote 1 0
JinglesMom
CKMP wrote:

For those who are now friends through grief, those who are strangers in shared grief, a wish for today and each day for a moment of calm, of peace within the soul and the heart where sorrow, despair and ache eases for just that moment.  Within that moment may you feel the undeniable presence and touch of your special one and be reminded the bonds forged between the two of you are forever and always.  May you be watched over by your angel each and every day and may you know always you are so loved and never alone.

All the best for all.  

Dear CKMP,
As always, your beautiful words have brought such a peace and calm to my heart. After reading your warm and comforting words, I was able to push aside the world for just a moment, and truly feel the presence and touch of my Jasper, my Jingles, and my Pootie Tang. I was able to push aside the sadness and the pain of their loss for just a moment, and feel their sweet and loving spirit all around me. You are so right when you say that the bonds forged between us are always and forever, and no time, distance, or physical separation could ever break that bond. Just because we cannot see something, does not mean it is not there.

You have helped myself and so many others on this forum more than you will ever know. You have helped us make it through to face another day when we could not see tomorrow. Your wonderful and compassionate post made this Christmas a little easier to get through, without the little loves of my life by my side. Thank you so much for giving me such hope to hold onto, and for helping me to see that little light glowing so brightly in the midst of the darkness. Thank you for once again letting me know that what we cannot see with our eyes, we must feel with our heart. I am so grateful for your kindness and your friendship. Sending warm hugs your way, Pamela
Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
CKMP wrote:

All the best for all.  

Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
BLESS YOU CKMP TODAY DECEMBER 28TH OF 2019 IS 24 MONTHS THAT SPARKY MY FEATHER BABY COCKATIEL PASSED TO RAINBOWSBRIDGE SPARKY WAS BORN FEBRUARY 14 TH OF 1989 AND PASSED DECEMBER 28TH OF 2O17 HE WAS 28 YEARS AND TEN AND A HALF MONTHS OLD. I POSTED A SPECIAL PAGE IN HERE MAYBE MEMBERS CAN READ IT I AM DEPRESSED FOR YEARS NO SLEEP BARELY EATING SLEEP ONE TO 2 HRS EVERY 30 IF THAT INSOMNIA OSTEOARTHRITIS PAIN ENGULFED IN SADNESS
Quote 0 0
CKMP
For all here,

Stating the obvious, a New Year is just around the corner - and I hesitate to wish a 'happy' New Year given the sorrow, the grief and the struggles so many of us are going through...So, I will wish all a 'different New Year'...It will be a New Year of learning to live without that special companion and friend...a New Year of remembering...of joy and gratitude for having had the presence of that special one within one's life...a New Year filled too with tears, a heavier heart, and perhaps some lonely moments.  While physically we move through into our next year it seems as if time stands still and yet simultaneously races along too...and the time we spent with our special ones was and will never be enough.  We have been blessed...and our memories are now the steadfast companions of our days...Never doubt though that those special friends are close - their hearts filled with love, their spirits 'dancing' through time and space to remain close to their special 'human' and always just 'around the next corner' - For each of us is their 'forever purpose'...
May you feel moments of calm, of peace and of the presence of your special one throughout the New Year.  

All the best to all always.
Quote 0 0
Lrogers424
A beautiful message CKMP!  We were blessed beyond measure to have had such a special bond with our furry or feathered companions.  In the new year to all those who have loved and lost, consider all the homeless animals in shelters, rescues and even out on their own who would be blessed by a visit from a compassionate human.  Extend kindness even if it is just for a few hours; a short walk, cuddling with a homeless cat, delivering some goodies or a warm bed.  And if you have room in your hearts and homes, give them the love they desperately need with a new loving home for the new year.

Peace to all,
Lori, Daisy's Mom and now Luna's Mom
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Thank you Cody for these beautiful wishes!!! You are always so kind and thoughtful to everyone here! Wishing you and your husband good health and much happiness in 2020!!
I’ll be in touch soon! 🤗 xx

I also love the post above from Lrogers424 about extending kindness to all those animals who are not fortunate enough to be loved. It’s heartbreaking to think about as we all loved our babies so much. My wish for the New Year would be that all animals feel the love that they so deserve. ❤️
Quote 0 0