BonnieB Show full post »
jimmy17
Bonnie. I am so so sorry to read about your Jessy, but I am sure the right decision was made. It`s just so unbearable knowing you`ll never see them again. We lost our old boy Jim just over 3 weeks ago, we also had to have him put to sleep and I felt so guilty, even while knowing he would not have lived out that day - it is only now that the guilt is wearing off. Like you we have no children, and I`ve had dogs before and loved them so much, but Jim was the special one. I don`t know if i can put myself through this again, but I so miss having a dog about,the house is just empty. Trust me, you`ll have good days and bad days, but Jessy will be waiting for you one day. Hugs to you. Jackie. xxx
J Taylor
Quote 0 0
BonnieB
Thank you, Jackie.  I'm very sorry to hear about Jim.  I know you loved him and he's lucky he had you there for him.

The hardest part is seeing where our Jessy used to lay, not hearing his little toenails clicking on the hardwood floors during the night and not hearing him bark to my husband to "announce" when I was coming down the stairs.  My husband looked at me earlier today, we were just talking and all at once he said..."Do you miss Claw (we called him that alot)"...we both just started crying.  We miss our boy so very much.
Bonnie
Quote 0 0
BonnieB
I miss you soooo much  Jessy BearClaw aka The Claw....................the house is so empty with you, big guy.
Bonnie
Quote 0 0