JaspersMom
To my sweet Pootie Tang, 
My heart is broken, and I miss you so much already my itty bitty kitty. Thank you for fighting so hard to stay here with me, and now I need some of your incredible strength and courage to help me go on without you. Please send me a sign that you made it across the bridge, and that you are with your brother Jasper. I just need to know that you are alright because I wasn't here when you left. I am so sorry that I could not be here when you had to leave. I knew this was coming, but I still cannot believe that you are really gone. Wait for me my precious girl, and know that every day that passes by, brings me one day closer to you. I only wish this was a bad dream, and I could wake up and see your sweet little face.

Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Oh JaspersMom, I didn't know that Pootie Tang had crossed over. I am so, so sorry for your loss!
This is such a beautiful song and so sad. I think that Jasper has Pootie Tang with him now for company and they are together watching over their beloved mom. 💞
Please know I am thinking of you,
MJ xx
Quote 0 0
CK1991
I have heard this song and it is beautiful. Thank you for sharing it. I'm so sorry for your loss! Hugs to you,
CK
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
Dearest Jaspersmom I am so,sorry to hear that PootyTang has tossed over. I WAS NOT ON THE FORUM TODAY YET *NOT YELLING LOW VISION. YOUR SWEET LITTLE GIRL IS WITH JASPER AND NO LONGER SUFFERING. PLEASE KEEP WRITING IN THE FORUM. BLESS YOU AND SENDING BIRDIE KISSES AND PRAYERS FROM OUR BELOVED PRECIOUS SPARKY (COCKATIEL )
JOAN AND JIM
SPARKY'S MOMMY AND DADDY
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
JaspersMom, I am so very sorry to hear that Pootie Tang has crossed the Rainbow Bridge to be with her brother Jasper.  While I know just how brokenhearted you are right now - I sincerely hope that knowing your precious babies are together will bring you a little comfort.   Please know that you gave both Jasper and Pootie Tang the very best of lives - and as "pet parents" that is all we can do. Thinking of you, and sending peace and big hugs.

Jackie. 
J Taylor
Quote 0 0
CKMP
Jasper's Mom,

I am so so so sorry for your loss of your sweet girl - Pootie Tang and Jasper are together once more - Yearning hearts for brother and sister have been silenced and now your two guardian angels set off on their next adventures - and to watch over their special mom.  Words fail to come close to the despair, the ache and the pain of being without your girl...Your love will be for always as is Pootie Tang's for you...the dark corners of sorrow will be lighten ever so slightly by her gentle touch upon your heart and spirit reminding you she is forever with you.  She is without struggle, without pain and comforted by Jasper's nearness...Your tears are indeed the love now shown in a different manner...Pootie Tang will be nearby.   Thinking of you - and wishing you some moments of calm as you feel the special touch of your angels....Hugs.
Quote 0 0
aarondogg33
beautiful song and sums me up perfect. I lost it listening to it. I am so sorry you are dealing with the same pain as me.
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
aarondogg33 wrote:
beautiful song and sums me up perfect. I lost it listening to it. I am so sorry you are dealing with the same pain as me.
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
LISTENING TO MUSIC MAKES ME WORSE. NOT YELLING LOW VISION USING CAPS. SPARKY MY PRECIOUS FEATHER BABY COCKATIEL LOVED MUSIC, HAD FAVORITE UTUBE. AND KIDS SINGS WE WATCHED ON THIS PHONE, HE WHISTLED SO MANY PERFECTLY. MY GREIF IS ENHANCED BY MUSIC, FAMILIAR COMMERCISLS, DOUNDS, SMELLS IF MUSIC MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER, I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND PRAYING FOR EVERYONE.
FRIENDS AND HUGS
JOAN AND JIM
SPARKY'S MOMMY AND DADDY
Quote 0 0
Chinadoll
Jasper's Mom, so very sorry for the loss of Pootie Tang, I've thought about you and what you were getting prepared to go through again. There is just no way we can make our heart ready for a loss of a beautiful little fur angel. You are in my prayers, but I know that Jasper and Pootie Tang are together, free from all pain, and will be there when you meet them later. Blessings.
Charlie
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
JUST SEEING HOW YOU ARE DOING. PLEASE WRITE WHEN YOU
ARE UP TO IT. HUGS AND PRAYERS JOAN AND JIM
SPARKY'S MOMMY AND DADDY.

Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
Jaspersmom how are you doing? Thinking of you and Prayers to PootieTang and you. SPARKY sends birdie prayers and kisses. Hoping you are taking care of yourself. We are told that it gradually is supposed to get easier and we both will wait patiently for that. I
Hugs and friendship
Joan and Jim
SPARKY'S MOMMY AND DADDY
Quote 0 0
Beesmom123
JaspersMom,
I  have been thinking about you and am so, so sorry to find you have just lost another love, your Pootietang. My heart goes out to you. please try and take comfort knowing she is with your Jasper now, with none of our worldly pain and cares. and you have two, very special precious angels watching over you now

Please take are of yourself, you will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers
Diana

Bee- "Good night sweet prince & flights of angels see thee to thy rest"
Quote 0 0