jackson64
Just wanted to say hi to my baby boy JACK. I Love you Sweet Boy. Snowed today, I hope you are warm and snuggling. My house will never be truly home without you baby. I miss you so much. Night Baby Boy!! . Momma loves you!
Tricia
Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
I know the feeling, Tricia. Where I live is now just a house, not a home, since I lost my two beautiful lads. My adorable Gonzo, and handsome Solly, made all the difference. Even though I have two other cats, I don't feel as if I am at home without my feline and canine soul mates. Things may change over time but, for the moment, this house is a cold, empty shell. There is no warmth, no light, no atmosphere, no soul.

Gonzo and Solly: I love you, miss you, remember you every day. Eternally in my heart, forever by my side. xxxxxx

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0