laddy
Hi Friends, This is my new addtion to my family. I don't have a name for
him. As you may remember I had uncertain thoughts about taking him in
the other day. He is very affectonate, he love the cat house with the cat flap. He is warm and happy. I thought it was time to make room in my heart
to love another. I am going to gradually introduce him to my small dog Nicky.
I miss my Stormy, I think about her everday and wish so much she were here.
Quote 0 0
TxGuy

He's a cutie and a keeper!

Quote 0 0
judylinn
It may be that Stormy led that kitty right to you. I'm glad that you are going to adopt him. Does that mean once the dog meets him, he will move inside?
Stormy would be happy for you. I am too :)
Quote 0 0
laddy
I brought him inside tonight. I am leaning toward the name Buddy he is a very affectionate cat I have plans in the next couple of weeks to get him nutered.
He was under my bed and very vocal when i went to the kitchen he wanted to go back outside. He is quite a love.
Quote 0 0
judylinn

it will probably take him awhile to get use to the house. who knows how long he was outside. probably holding him alot indoors might help. I'm so happy for you. :)

Quote 0 0
Meghanm
I remember reading the thread where you had said you were not sure whether to take him in or not. I am glad you decided to. He is a beautiful cat and I am sure he will bring you much happiness. All the best to you and your new friend.
Meghan

"If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever." ~ The Crow

"We don't "get over" our losses and just move on, we learn to live differently."
~ http://www.angelbluemist.com/frames/guilt.html
Quote 0 0