tazmoe
It's been awhile since I've checked in here. I've been doing ok. My Kona has been gone just over a year now. I still shed a few tears every now and then. Also he still visits me often in my dreams. Last night I dreamt about him twice. Both times I woke up with tears in my eyes. I yearn for the day when I can be with him for good again. Until then I'll keep him in my ❤️.

Take care everyone.☺️
Quote 2 0
BorderCollieLover
tazmoe:

Thanks for sharing with us. Your beloved Kona will always hold a special place in your heart. It's perfectly fine to still grieve a year or so later. There isn't any set timetable on how long we need to fully come to terms about our special companion and what they meant to us. 

Jim

Jim Miller
Quote 1 0
Indi_love19
Hi, thank you for checking in. I was wondering about people who aren't acutely experiencing the loss. I believe those visits in your dreams are gifts, and they are real. I am believing more and more about the energetic forms that continue on after they've left physical form. My Indi girl can't use her bark or her body to snuggle up to me anymore, but she has to figure out other ways for us to connect--which I cannot yet do or fully comprehend. I'm sure dreams are one real way they know to make this possible.
meghan kenney
Quote 0 0