maxnme15 Show full post »
maxnme15
BonniesMum, thank you for your understanding response. I'm glad that you have found this forum has helped. I hope to continue posting and finding ways to grieve my baby's loss. ~Max's mama
Quote 0 0
maxnme15
Love_these wrote:
Sorry for your losses everyone, I'm still in pain to today with my lost of my 6 year old border collie , he was called Blake he wasn't a dog to me he was a brother, It was only last Thursday when I lost him I just can't understand it sometimes last week he was bouncing around with a ball in his mouth never thought he was going to have any problems, Then all of a sudden he wouldn't eating for a day or two had to take to the vets , he had something stuck in his intestines, they to operate on him but it was bigger operation than what they was expecting. Had the operation on Wednesday then wasn't recovering from operation so then I got a phone called from the vets early Thursday he didn't make it I miss him so much them little things like waiting for you when come home from work , taking him out and while your watching tele he want to be on couch with me and stroke him while his head is on your lap Ive even still got his collars and leads on bedside table still got his scent and bits of hair on them , been sleeping with his Blanket on my bed , looking at the sky day and night to make sure he's alright , I hope that one day I will meet my Blake again RIP my hero and brother Blake
Quote 0 0
maxnme15
Dear Love_these, I am so sorry for your loss of Blake. I understand exactly how you feel. Some people don't understand all of the little things we create as part of our routines with our pets. I had a saying that I would say everyday before leaving for work. I still catch myself saying to him. It's so hard to change your entire life because they are no longer around. I've managed to function -get up, dressed and to work but cry every chance I get when I'm alone. Your brother, Blake is a handsome fellow. Be good to yourself through this process, allow yourself whatever you need to make it feel better. I also sleep with Max's blanket on my bed where he use to sleep. ~Max's mama
Quote 0 0
maxnme15
Rosanne777 wrote:
Poor Max was suffering
and it is painful for us
when our beloved Pets
suffer.

Then,we have to see
to it than thier suffering
will end----yet on losing them
our suffering begins and
may never end.
Quote 0 0
maxnme15
Rosanne777, thank you. It's so hard to accept that we have to make that decision and there will always be a question in my mind. But, I have to take comfort in knowing that his struggles are over and he's no longer suffering. 
Quote 0 0
Marie123
All our babies are running free of pain, suffering and sadness. I like to think they're having fun with all the little kid angels who didn't stand a chance here on earth. And I hope Raven's gotten to meet some cool famous people (like Vincent Price and Harry Houdini!) Who knows? Maybe there's even dinosaurs at the Rainbow Bridge! They watch over us every day, sending their love to us 😸🐊🐌🐶🐢
Quote 0 0