Mackysmum
I'm a mess its 3 weeks now and I believe it's finally sunken in that yes mackys gone forever and the realization is unbearable. I can't stop crying for the last few days i feel so empty now and the sadness is so strong . Only having macky back will heal me yet i feel so selfish for wanting him back as he left cause he was so over it all and he was in pain , my poor sweet boy .
Nothing's the same im not the same i swear when he took his last breath and his heart stopped beating so did mine , I'm not alive anymore .
I think I have reached a depressed state i don't know , but nothing makes sense anymore to me I just feel so confused with out him .
When i wake up it hits me that this is real and it starts all.over again , sleeping is my only relief.
I love you my boy macky moo you were my best friend my everything everything i did was for you it was hard but I hope I never let you down , letting you go is the hardest thing I have done ever in my life .
Rest easy i hope its true i will see you again
Quote 0 0
George_100
Hang in there, it will get better.
I lost my Pootska (My Kid) 5 weeks and 5 days ago.  It hurts.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
When the situation is hopeless,
 you have nothing to worry about.
Quote 0 0
Sad_mama78
So sorry about your loss 💔
If you need anything just let me know. I lost my boy on Tuesday April 03 2018. I just got the courage to finally write something today. I can’t stop crying.
Quote 0 0
Mackysmum
George_100 wrote:
Hang in there, it will get better.
I lost my Pootska (My Kid) 5 weeks and 5 days ago.  It hurts.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
Quote 0 0
Mackysmum
Thank you George and sad mama78
I'm so sorry that you both lost your special friends
I know you both understand how im feeling it can feel so lonely being so sad and depressed.
I was quiet numb to macky leaving and hard at times to cry cause of the numbness , now im crying at everything and the what if this or what if that have been coming in to my head , then the guilt omg the guilt is maybe the worst for me anyway .
I have two other young dogs that I love very much but the 15 plus years with macky the bond between us was very strong , he was my main little man my best friend in the world.
I know you both understand what im saying , i really do wish that time will make me smile when i think about macky and just feel happy , my thoughts right now cant be positive i try to be positive but my mind has other ideas .
Every spot in the house reminds me of him he followed me everywhere up untill he couldn't get up anymore poor boy .
I hope our pets are at the bridge thats my only wish that they are healthy and happy , safe and mostly running free with a huge smile

Quote 0 0
Buddy2018
My heart goes out to all of you.  I too said goodbye to my best friend April 3rd, 2018 and miss him so much.  I wrote a long letter to my Buddy of all his habits and have continued writing in the journal each day all my sadness and feelings.  Like you all every corner of the house reminds me of him and all I can do is feel sadness.  I smell him in his blanket which I keep rolled up until his scent goes away.  He was with me 24/7 and followed me everywhere.  Today in my journal I wrote something I'm sure you all can relate to.  My heart is hurting. 

Today I’m missing you so.  I wanted to walk you one more time, squeeze you one more time, kiss you one more time, feed you one more time, have you sit in the recliner with me one more time, have you rest your little head on rollers from my chair one more time, have you sit by the sliding glass door sunning yourself one more time, having you beg for food one more time, having you sit by the bathroom as I shower one more time, having you follow me up and down the stairs one more time, see your little tail wag one more time.  Just one more time, just a million times more.

I pray we can all get through this.  Take care of yourselves.

Quote 0 0
Mackysmum
Hi buddy
I Love the letter you wrote it is so true everything you wrote , how i wish I could hug my boy and everything else we did together .
When does this pain get better it feels as if it will not stop being so painful.
I'm sorry you lost your sweet buddy it feels like half off you has gone , that's how it feels to me

I still have mackys lead and harness, his bed and toys and I kept a lock of his fur , i smell his harness Every day for some reason it holds his smell the most , the carpet in the house still smells of him .

Last night i read about the after life and our pets , it said that every animal has a soul and every animal will go to the after life , animals that didn't have a owner go in groups and pets go and wait till we join them , because we loved them so much we created a strong bond with them , so they go to the after life and wait with the other people and pets we had connected with , the time for them waiting for us does not feel long to them unlike us . I read they are back to top health and they are happy and thry wait for us with excitement and love .

I also was reading that alot of people when they had a near death experience they saw there passed pet running to them , this makes me feel nice i really believe now that they are waiting for us .

Thank you for writing and I hope we find the strength to get though this , i want to accept this so I'm happy but right now I'm not there yet.
Quote 0 0
Imlost101
Hi mackysmum
I know how you are feeling...I lost my Lola three weeks ago today...my heart is completely broken. Like buddy, I wrote a letter and began to develop photos. But whilst it helps I can't shake the loneliness I feel. Lola was everything to me and her life was cut short so suddenly. I also have been reading up on the afterlife, it brings me a great sense of comfort to believe that she will greet me and that her soul remains close. It has also made me think of what death really means and why are we here...the loss has really made me want to try and make sense of it all, find some sort of meaning so that this all doesn't seem so cruel..I know, like all of the owners on this site, we were the best buds for our pets. Our loss reflects the unconditional bond, love and adoration we had and I hope you get some comfort from chatting here. Macky looks like a real happy dog in his pic...I'm certain he loves you beyond measure and will remain With you.
Quote 0 0
Mackysmum
Imlost101 wrote:
Hi mackysmum
I know how you are feeling...I lost my Lola three weeks ago today...my heart is completely broken. Like buddy, I wrote a letter and began to develop photos. But whilst it helps I can't shake the loneliness I feel. Lola was everything to me and her life was cut short so suddenly. I also have been reading up on the afterlife, it brings me a great sense of comfort to believe that she will greet me and that her soul remains close. It has also made me think of what death really means and why are we here...the loss has really made me want to try and make sense of it all, find some sort of meaning so that this all doesn't seem so cruel..I know, like all of the owners on this site, we were the best buds for our pets. Our loss reflects the unconditional bond, love and adoration we had and I hope you get some comfort from chatting here. Macky looks like a real happy dog in his pic...I'm certain he loves you beyond measure and will remain With you.
Quote 0 0
Mackysmum
Hi thank you for your lovely reply and I am very sorry you lost your Lola
The loneliness is harsh i have 2 other dogs but it doesn't make a difference as macky was his own personality and I had him for just over 15 years , also my first pet as an adult .
Macky passing has made me question life and why people or pets leave us , i really truly believe now that thier is a after life and I will see macky when i die . I'm not afraid of death anymore and I don't mean that in a depressing way , more so in a positive way .
Thank you for replying and I hope you get some betrer days soon I just passed 3 weeks on Thursday thats passed so it's raw for us both
Hugs to you
Quote 0 0