JC
The pain is so intense some days I want to die. I miss him so much my life is not the same. I'd give anything to have him back
Quote 0 0
vivianl
its been almost 2 weeks for me as well, i think of my dog everyday and wonder if he is doing 'okay' right now...
life is different now, i live alone so without him, the house is so quiet and lonely...

to make myself feel better, i had to believe in reincarnation.  hopefully some day soon, we will meet again.

best wishes to you
Quote 0 0
Sasha_RIP
It's been almost 6 wks. for me. It's comforting to know that those on this website truly understand. It certainly hasn't been easy, but I would do it all over again - the love and friendship I received from my Sasha was worth it all. I too hope one day to reconnect with Sasha on that bridge.

Hugs.
Sasha's Mom
Quote 0 0
Missingmysweetboy
I understand how you feel. The first few days after I lost my sweet boy Jaxon, I didn't think I would make it. The grief was/is excruciating. I'm coming up on my 3rd week without him. The void is immeasurable.
I'm so sorry for your loss of Dallas. Keep coming here and reading other stories. It helps. I also write to Jaxon and that helps as well.

Wishing you peace and comfort!!
Jennifer
Quote 0 0
Jakesmama
Hi JC, I'm so deeply sorry for your loss. I completely understand when you say I want to die. Ive felt that too. I said it many times my first few days. My baby passed on Oct 9th. Just know that we are thinking of you and completely understand your feeling of despair. Im so sorry you are carrying this pain. Lots of big squishy hugs to you. May peace and comfort find you today.
Kerry
Quote 0 0