Meaghan144
It doesn't feel real to me, at all. Not hearing Louie when I first enter the house or getting his sweet kisses or even to him giving me those sad eyes begging for my food. It's so quiet in my house. Louie owned our house. I still feel like he's going to come back and I'm killing myself thinking he will but it's better for me to cope that he's coming back to me soon. I can't let him go. And I won't. Just don't understand why out of all the things I had to let the most important person in my life go? How I feel isn't the same about a lot of things. The thought I'll never have Louie again.....kills. Years, months, and weeks will go by and Louie won't be here to live it with me. One day I thought Louie would be here to meet my future kids. To grow old and then I'll realize it's his time but it wasn't his time a week ago!!!! He's supposed to be here that's why I'm so mad. I'm angry at the animal that hurt my poor baby. He deserved the long and fun life we gave him. Miss him so much, I cry every night and ask God to give him a kiss for me. I knew it wasn't going to be easy losing him but I didn't know it would be this tough.
Quote 0 0
Beesmom123

Im so sorry for what you are going thru Meaghan
it isn't fair what happened, it was a terrible tragedy and you are right to feel angry and hurt.,it's  hard to even comprehend one day without them , never mind the years that stretch ahead.  

when they leave, it truly feels like all the life has been sucked out of the home, I   felt like I was living in an alternate universe and was so annoyed and upset that the world and its silly ways just went on, how could that be? when my precious boy was gone.

I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better, only that you have a very supportive community here , full of tender hearted people, who truly care

Hugs to you

Bee- "Good night sweet prince & flights of angels see thee to thy rest"
Quote 0 0
ebbsmom
I lost Ebby (read Ebby's story for more...) almost 3-1/2 weeks ago.  It was very sudden and she was only 8 years old.  What you are feeling is normal - extremely painful - but normal.  It's hard to lose any loved member of your family, but when it is due to sickness, injury or other tragedy, I think the anger is greater.  Some may not agree - and that's fine - I've lost pets to old age and somehow it seemed more the cycle of life - and I knew they had good lives and had some time to prepare.  Didn't make it any easier to say goodbye!!!  But having a pet diagnosed with a disease one day, and gone 2 days later seems incredibly unfair.  Especially when they are younger.  Beesmom123 is right when she says there is a very supportive community here.  It has been helpful to me - still cry every day, but it's a place where you can share your thoughts, not be judged and have others who really do understand what you are going through.  It's one of the toughest things I have gone through!!!  You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Love you to the moon and back....
Quote 0 0