Achilly
To my dear sweet Chance, we said goodbye one week ago. Your body just couldn't keep up with your sprit due to the cancer. You tried so hard and smiled to the end. Your beautiful big brown cow eyes filled with love. I'm so sorry I couldn't fix you and make you better. We had such a fun together all of your life. I'm going to try to think of your days before cancer and try not to dwell on the days you were sick. I will think of the ways you made all those silly noises rolling around in the bed messing up the pillows. The way you wiggled your butt. The way you wrestled with your Daddy. The way you dug in your dirt pile. You were the best!!!! And forever will be in my heart my sweet Bubs
Quote 0 0
Judicoltrain
Oh archilly he is so beautiful. How are you today still not good for me pain is still here I wish I could put a pic of my little guy on here gonna try today
Judi coltrain
Quote 0 0
DogMom86
I'm so sorry for the loss of Chance, he was a beautiful dog.
Mija, Chihuahua: 2004-2019
16 years
London, Golden Retriever: 2005-2020
15 years

Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, Kawaii and Pepita the Chihuahua

Quote 0 0
Achilly
Thank you
Quote 0 0
Achilly
I hope you will be able to post a pic of your baby Judi. I worked today so it helped. Going home will be so hard.
Quote 0 0
Judicoltrain
Hi archilly I'm glad you are doing somewhat better. I'm not ready for that yet. I do office work n I know I can't concentrate on any of that right now. Yes it will be hard going home it's still hard for me to even go outside. Take care n let me know how things are
Judi coltrain
Quote 0 0
Achilly
Judi and dogsmom thank you Chance was a beautiful boy inside and out.. Judi i do both office work and visit classrooms. I visited classrooms yesterday to play with kids. I cant focus on my office either. My brain just feels numb. It still doesn't feel real, like I will wake up and have my Chancyboy back.😢
Quote 0 0