keschbach
My baby has been gone for exactly a month today and I still can't get over the fact that he's gone!!!  I miss my Groucho so much, I just want him back.

I know you're at peace now my love.  Mommy just wants you to know that I miss you so much it hurts.  I think of you every day and would do anything in this world to have you back!!!! 

I love you Groucho!!!!  Forever and ever!!!  Hope you are really at peace and enjoying rainbow bridge my sweet boy.  I love you always!!!!

Groucho's Mom/Krista 
~Krista 
Quote 0 0
NormaT
Dear Krista,

A month of missing your Groucho. Every day is just so hard. It does get easier I promise it does. It's just over 7 months since my Spike went over Rainbow Bridge. I think about him several times a day and sometimes the memories are overwhelming and I have a good old cry.
I think though in time you come to accept and know that they are no longer in pain and are at peace. Gone but never forgotten. In our hearts and minds forever.
Norma 
Quote 0 0
keschbach
Thank you Norma.  Sorry for your loss of Spike.  It's good to hear that it gets better with time.  It does definitely get overwhelming for me at times.  I think its the feeling of emptiness I can't shake that really gets to me, or like I mentioned the feeling that I just can't believe he is really gone.

And, yes I agree in our hearts and minds forever!!!

Thanks again!!!
~Krista 
Quote 0 0
Cynthia_H
Dear Krista and Norma:

Sorry for your losses of Groucho and Spike; we love our fur babies so much and they will always be with us and a part of us.

Thank you Norma.  I lost my Mia three weeks ago tomorrow and right now the pain is total and overwhelming me.  I look forward to a time when part of this pain will be replaced with the memories of the joy and love Mia brought to my life.

All the best to both of you.  Take care, Cynthia.

Quote 0 0