Catladykaren
And right now I miss my darling Leeloo so much, I just wish I could be with her. Months of devastation and pain led me to discover I am an athiest, therefore there is no reunion. She's just gone. Forever. And the agony of that fact adds another dimension to this eternal grief. All I can do is sob while hugging her things. This suffering keeps her with me, I love her so much the pain of her death kills me. I want things that cannot be, that cannot come to pass. I want my baby. I want my Leeloo. I miss her so much.
Love is eternal....
Quote 0 0
ebbsmom
I'm so sorry for your loss.  I'm not big on religion, but I do believe that all living things carry on - dogs, people, anything that lives and breathes.  Love is truly eternal and if that's all there is, it's still something very precious.  Take care.
Love you to the moon and back....
Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
Dear catladykaren.....

My Misty didn't believe in "God" either. But she still passed over into another place -another state, and was just fine. I am not an idiot, and am not given to hallucinations. She showed me.
Listen to your love. Don't worry about much else.
You will see, one day. I PROMISE YOU.
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0
JaspersMom
I truly believe that our dear little ones are in a kinder and gentler place, and that one day we will be able to look into their beautiful eyes once again, we will be able to hold them in our arms once again, and we will be able to feel a joy and happiness unlike any other. I still can feel my Jasper all around me, and although I may not be able to reach out and touch him, I know he is still so very close, and I know he is watching over me, and he can feel my love for him even now. I am so sorry for your sadness and pain, it is so very hard, the loneliness and the emptiness of missing them is more than mere words could ever say.

How could we pour such love and devotion into our little ones, and how could they show us such a sweet and unconditional love, and then one day just be gone from us forever, like a candle in the wind. I believe with all of my heart and all of my soul that they were meant to come into our lives for a reason, and they were meant to wrap themselves around our heart so totally and so completely, that no time, distance, or separation could ever really keep us apart. I believe that the empty place in all of our hearts will one day be filled, when we catch that first wonderful glimpse of them, and we see that incredible spark of recognition in their sweet little eyes, and we know, we just know ... we are home.
Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0