katporlas
I can't believe it's been a week since I sent my best friend Max to Heaven.  I was so devastated.  I thought I was ending his life. What if he could have lived one more day????....I know now it was the right thing to do by Max, actually I may have made him stay too long, not having to ever done this before. Right now he crossed that Rainbow Bridge and is playing.  He can breathe, run, jump and swim in the Colorado River.  Oh Max how I miss my sweet little boy.  Big kisses and hugs Max.  I know you had a journey of your own, as well.   Love your, Momie! I miss you so.........
Maxie Momie's Best Friend, now missing Mr. Gordy Maxie's brother.
Quote 0 0
Sandy_T
I am so sorry for your loss of Max. I am sure he is at the Bridge playing with my Joe Joe and all of the other dogs and kitties there.
They are enjoying their time together until our time comes to join them.
Quote 0 0
ImissSherby
It is so hard to experience this overwhelming type of loss. Sometimes I find myself thinking I would be willing to pay anything to have Sherby back but then I think about how that would pull him out if where he is now and I know I would not want to tear him away from the perfect place he is. I am truly sorry for what you are going through.
If love alone could have kept your here, you would have been here forever.
Quote 0 0
katporlas
Sandy T.-thank you I know he is one happy puppy now!!!!!

I miss Sherby-Thank you and what a cute name!!!!  Yes, I always think if I can see where Max is I would never ask him back.  Plus, I picture him catching Frisbees again and I would never take that away from him.  That was his favorite play time. max baby.jpg 
Maxie Momie's Best Friend, now missing Mr. Gordy Maxie's brother.
Quote 0 0