erikacam
And it seems to be getting harder, not easier to deal with clyde.jpg 
Quote 0 0
erikacam
I didn't take any time off from work and just kept plugging away
but now i can't stop crying at work
Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
I am truly sorry to hear about the loss of Clyde. He is so lovely and I can appreciate you must be broken hearted. Let the grief flow in your own time. As you have read my post today about my two beloved babies I lost within less than ten weeks of each other, you will know that grief is a strange thing to deal with. My own grief has come and gone, sometimes in waves, sometimes in trickles. There is no time limit, there is no right or wrong way. All you can do is get through each day as best you can. I have had to do that very thing even though at times the anguish can be unbearable.

The price we pay for loving our babies is the gut-wrenching time we have when they leave us. They are not "just" cats, dogs, horses, rabbits or whatever. They are our friends, our family, they are part of us and they matter.

My thoughts are with you and Clyde. Take care.

Wendy

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0
loft2111
Clyde is so cute and so peaceful in his picture.  Grief is a tricky thing, I lost my Little Man on October 1 and still cry every single day. While the tears are not as intense and the grief not as unbearable it's still very hard.  Take your time, your grief will come and go in waves and leave you confused.  One day you may be okay, not great, just okay and the other your whole world will come crashing down again.  Your body and mind are coming to terms with the loss of Clyde.  Thinking of you during this difficult time. 
Quote 0 0
Katel
What a darling your Clyde was.  I am very sorry.  Grief ebbs and flows and we just have to go along with it whichever way it takes us.  They are our babies and we yearn for them.   Your sorrow is very raw now but one day I pray you will find it is easing and peace will come.
Blessings, Kate 
Quote 0 0