jaschutz Show full post »
ahartofilis
Jamie, you are a real sweetheart!!  I am yet again in tears, as so many of your posts affect me that way! Yet they are good tears this time because here I was trying to bring some understanding and comfort to you and you in turn gave me so much more! Thank-you for the kind words about Coco, I think her ears were like that alot because she was always so attentive and aware of her surroundings. She didn't particularly like to have her picture taken and was probably wondering when I would stop putting something so close to her face and telling her to 'look at momma for the picture Coco!'
Your right, we did loose a part of ourselves with those girls. I honestly believe that it is going to take a long time for me to figure out how to regain that part of myself. I told my husband that I would never want to replace Coco. If we get another dog in the future, It will not be a replacement. Coco is the only one deserving of that special place in my heart! I know that you feel the same way about your beautiful London!
I really hope that at least for tonight, you dont feel so alone in all of this. Thanks again Jamie...................Sincerely....Andrea
Quote 0 0
Beesmom123
Jamie
I so agree with what both you and Andrea say about losing a part of yourself and not even recognizing yourself anymore
I feel like I have lost my identity and am a hollow shell
My boy was truly my world, I have lost family and other animals who I loved dearly and mourned but have experienced nothing like this in my life

I wish you peace and healing, it may take time but you will be okay, you are allowing yourself to experience everything you need to, your Londy was your everything and you can't be expected to just turn a page and move on like she never existed

Take Care and , I hope you have a better day tomorrow.
Bee- "Good night sweet prince & flights of angels see thee to thy rest"
Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
LONDY.jpg 

TO MY WONDERFUL MOMMY ON VALENTINE'S DAY. SORRY IT'S A BIT LATE BUT I'VE BEEN SPENDING TIME PLAYING WITH MY FRIENDS, OLD AND NEW. I LOVE YOU MOMMY, ALWAYS HAVE, ALWAYS WILL. YOU ARE SO SPECIAL TO ME AND ONE DAY, WE WILL BE TOGETHER AGAIN. 

I AM SENDING YOU HEAPS OF KISSES AND BIG BIG PAW HUGS. YOU ARE THE LIGHT OF MY LIFE, MOMMY. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE BESIDE ME. 

LOVE YOU SO. FROM YOUR BELOVED, BEAUTIFUL GIRL, LONDY.

xxxxxxxxxxx

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0
Timmymissu
This picture is beautiful so much like my timmy x
Quote 0 0