Kittypiller Show full post »
Kittypiller
I understand I had to euthanize Butters and it tore my world completely apart. Buddy was a beautiful boy
Quote 0 0
Olgita256
Thank you he was my sunshine boy that’s what I called him !! 😍
Quote 0 0
Lamont
Kittypiller wrote:
Thank you. I hope I can get through this process soon I'll never forget her and will always love her very much as I know you do your baby. I've been very depressed lately and just want to sleep and I know that I am going to get through this eventually but I don't know when.

Eventually has been taking it's time for me, too. But Ive gone from crawling, to shuffling...
L
Bertie's Daddy
Quote 0 0
Kittypiller
I was doing pretty good and all of a sudden I got really depressed again and feeling like my heart was broken all over again just like the day I lost her
Quote 0 0
Lamont
Kittypiller wrote:
I was doing pretty good and all of a sudden I got really depressed again and feeling like my heart was broken all over again just like the day I lost her

That's happened to me a couple of times, when Marie was away. The house is eerily empty, Bertie;s absence hanging in the air, no one to distract me from my memories. I've never been good at getting past things like this, either, and it brings up all the things I've never gotten over, like everything at once.

Bertie's Daddy
Quote 0 0
Kittypiller
I have other animals including Butters 2 sisters and I love them all but Butters was my special girl out of the cats and my son and husband both work evenings so I'm here alone most of the time and that makes it harder on me to deal with
Quote 0 0
catiebee
I hope today is a bit easier, Bonnie. Thinking of you and wishing you peace and healing.
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0
Kittypiller
Thank you for caring Im feeling a little better today I just miss her so much
Quote 0 0