JC
What keeps me going is know my boy is out of pain. But I miss him so much still as much. He was the special one for me. My soul dog. Peace to all
Quote 0 0
Fishnmusicn
I know the feeling, it's been about 14 weeks since I lost Molly my special cat and there are still tears of pain and missing that little one every day. So sorry for your loss, they say it gets better with time but I think it just gets different and these are hard phases to go through, still hard to accept and get along without them, a quiet emptiness that sometimes fills the day. Not really any easier for me.
Quote 0 0
sbsad
I'm so sorry. I lost my sweet much-loved beagle Maggie last Thursday, and everything is still very raw. It is disheartening to hear that you are still so sad three months later, but it's probably good that I not expect a quick recovery. I hope more and more you are able to remember him with happiness rather than sorrow.
Quote 0 0
JC
I do have so many great memories of Dallas that sometimes that's what makes me miss him all the more. My soulmate
Quote 0 0
JC
The holidays make it harder. My heart goes out to everyone
Quote 0 0
JC
My Dallas boy
Quote 0 0
Sweet_Sage123
I lost my baby 2 days ago I miss her so much it hurts - the house is torture- I look for her every minute of every day - I can't believe she is gone my heart is shattered
I too lost my sweet Sage on 12/7, she would have been 13 in February.  The guilt I feel is almost unbearable.   I have so many guilt questions, is she ok now?  Does she know how much I love her and I wasn't trying to hurt her? HOW am I going to live the rest of my life without her?  My heart hurts so bad its hard to breathe at times.
Quote 0 0
JC
I'm so sorry for your loss. I've never felt such pain until I lost Dallas. It gets a little better but every time I put my key in the lock when I come home it hits me again. Be gentle with yourself. JC
Quote 0 0
Sweet_Sage123
I'm grateful someone understands - I'm so lost without her - I just can't believe she's gone - I see her bed and it takes my breathe away - how do I know shes ok now? I pray she still loves me - I had no choice but to let her go - I feel totally empty inside and All I want to do is just cry!
I too lost my sweet Sage on 12/7, she would have been 13 in February.  The guilt I feel is almost unbearable.   I have so many guilt questions, is she ok now?  Does she know how much I love her and I wasn't trying to hurt her? HOW am I going to live the rest of my life without her?  My heart hurts so bad its hard to breathe at times.
Quote 0 0