Gmr
Hello Peanut it's Mommy. I wanted to write to you because it's 6 mths today since you have been gone from my life. It was a Thursday just as today that I had to let you go. Mommy wants you to know it was the hardest thing I ever had to do but I did it because I loved you soo much and didn't want you to suffer any further. I would give anything to see you, hold you and kiss you one more time. I will never forget how brave you were sitting so calmly that day and how you turned and looked at me one last time before you went to sleep. Mommy misses you so much and there isn't a minute each day that I'm not thinking of you. Life has changed so much for me since you left. I miss the kisses and snuggling with you  and seeing you look at me. I miss going out for our little walks and seeing how excited you would get to go. I miss how you always seemed to keep me calm no matter what was going on. You truly were my soulmate and the best little angel I have ever had. Sometimes late at night I still can't believe you are gone. I wanted you to enjoy our new home in the apt longer than 6 mths. You enjoyed going out on the balcony with me. Sometimes I feel mad that this had to happen. Right when I just retired too. Your sister Gracie is still wondering where you are and looks for you at times. I know she misses you. You were both buddies. Mommy is waiting patiently for a visit from you in my dreams. I worry sometimes that maybe your mad at me. But then I realize that you never got mad at Mommy for anything. I know how much you loved me. I could always see it in your eyes and actions. I ask God every night to give you a hug and tell you that I love you and miss you so much! I pray that you are running and playing and having the time of your life at the rainbow bridge. You deserve it after always being there for me for 14 yrs. I was truly blessed. Please don't forget Mommy because your Mommy will never forget you and will always love you and carry you in her heart. One day we will be reunited and what a wonderful day that will be! Hugs and kisses Peanut!!🙋💖💔🌷🌻🐈 🌈☀️😘
Quote 1 0
Annesmimi
What an absolutely beautiful letter to your baby. You clearly had an amazing bond and a deep love! I lost my my baby Chloe 5 weeks ago today, on a Thursday. She was very much my soulmate and I’m completely lost without her. She was 14 years old and the love of my life. I bawled while reading her letter as I truly felt every word of it deep in my heart!! I also called my girl peanut, she was mimis girl for sure.  Hugs to you during this time! Thank you for such a beautiful love note! 
Quote 0 0
Gmr
Anniesmimi, I'm so sorry for your loss of Chloe. It sounds like we both have some things in common with our furbabies. May God give you strength and courage during this difficult time. I hope our babies are running and playing together. Hugs to you.
Quote 0 0