MarleyMoo
It was that
unrelenting,
unwavering,
unconditional,
once-in-a-lifetime kind of love. 😞💔

From the time I turned 12 until almost all the way through year 28, he helped me through anything and everything that life threw at me. My teens, college, my first apartment, every job, every relationship and breakup, now being engaged and living with a man...I don’t even know who I am anymore without my fur baby through it all. 😞
Quote 0 0
Lauren03
I feel your pain. I was only 5 when I got my dog, and he died just a few days ago (I am 20 now). I have no idea of what life is without my little Bennie, we literally grew up together .. this pain is hard, and brutal and I really havent felt the same since. But if there is anything I can say to you, it is that you are not alone in this fight. Im right here, struggling the same battle, and all I can do to somewhat feel better is come onto these forums, and grieve with others, and in this case, grieve right here with you. I keep reminding myself how happy of a life I gave my little one, and that there was nothing more I could do for him, he lived a full wonderful life, so it was time for him to go back to God. I fully believe your baby is right up there as well. 
You WILL get through this. You will. not today, not tomorrow, not for a while. but you will. keep coming back to these forums, Im feeling stronger everyday because of them. 

God bless <3
Lauren
Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
Marleymoo....what you wrote I also feel. It was the same with my  Misty girl, and always will be so long as I live here.

Thank you for posting such a sweet picture of you both. So Soulful. See the way he is looking at you? That look says "I will love you forever Mama" And that kind of Love always does....through all the pain.
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0