frostymommy Show full post »
camunki
hi Soph, just seeing how you are doing today, and i am sure each day can bring on its ups and downs with emotions. And yes, as Jackie said, keep coming here and posting it helps....i did within a week of my Munki's crossing......sometimes coming here brings out alot of emotions that i have kept in i guess, then other times i love to share and help others along this journey. I try to stay as positive as i can, but i am still grieving, i still shed tears each day and next week will mark 8 months since my Munki crossed, but also each day, i try to remember a new thought of each of my pets now in heaven, and those thoughts bring a huge smile to my face. In time my tears will stop, i just miss my babies so much it really, really hurts.

Cam

Quote 0 0
frostymommy
Dear Cam, thank u for standing by me since I joined yall last Friday. You and everyone are my angels from God. Today my heart palpitations have decreased....I hope it will slowly subside! I also am trying to consciously breathe deeply.... I try to find things in nature to give thanks to God each day, and thankful for something in my family. Last night was the 1st time hubby n I went for a walk since Fra Fra passed... it felt weird, but we chatted about funny things he did. The neighbor's 2 border collies usually freak out and bark n jump when they see us walk frafra. Last night they were quiet as kittens! They were expecting the WHITE wolf but he already went to heaven! So lots of adjustments...but it will be ok....slow and baby steps!Hugs to you!
Soph
Frosty Joy 5/14 - 7/16
Quote 0 0
camunki
hi, glad you and your hubby went for the walk and sharing the fond, precious memories of "fra fra"!! and i swear by it, i walk my babies each day, out in the conservation are, a woodsy area, alot of freedom and space and that is where i collect my thoughts, out in natures world....and that is where i will shed my tears and also smile thinking of one good and new thought each and every day, i love being in the outdoors...its a true healer for me! and that is where i used to bring Munki and Dakota for their daily walks in the woods....gives me so many fond memories. But, i still have yet to go to a woodsy area where i used to walk Munki, it was this nice path, with a bench, i took her their almost every day, yet i cannot seem to go back their just yet (on this particular path)...and that is where i want to spread a small amount of her ashes, that was her path!! someday i will but for now I am not ready.........and yes, slow baby steps is what I do.

Cam

Quote 0 0
My_boy_kai
Hi frostymummy.

I have gone through your post and I think you are wonderfully strong. You and frosty were so lucky to have each other. I believe in our life time we have our fur babies but there is always one in-particular that we have a special deep connection with and I know in my heart mine was with Kai and I feel yours was with beautiful fluffy frosty. I feel robbed by our short time together.
You have had amazing support from everyone on here, sending hugs and support to you and everyone else on here.

Vikki ~ Kai's mummy. xx
Kai
Quote 0 0
Joaquin
Frostymommy, I am so sorry about lovely Frosty. I know he gave you the best 2 years he had. I know we want our babies much, much longer... I am with you in sorrow, and thank you for your words on my post. I am trying to reply to as many as I can, since we all need the words to help us heal. The Lord has him now and he is safe with his Creator. That's how I see my baby. No more pain; my God has her. Thank you for sharing and know you are not alone. Blessings.
Quote 0 0
frostymommy
Thank you Camunki, Kai mommy n Joaquin! I feel so loved and encouraged! Yes no matter how long or short our pets are withere us, our love for them is soooooo strong and everlasting!!!

Another encouragementioned (^_^) ~ from my dog and kitty loving 72 yr old mom who has 6+ pets at her home at any given time. ... She texted me from CA (we moved to PA 2 yrs ago) tonight after I shared my sadness and irregular heart palpitations,
"養過的竉物不管任何種颣,牠們專一�� �心對妳的愛是永遠不改變,不管是生� ��死,這個情懷永遠存在。有一個中部 男人因心臟一下子死了。 後來急救醒過來,第一句話就是説 Buddy 跑來迎接我!Buddy 遠遠跑來迎接我!Buddy 是他的愛馬,跟他一起長大,後來死�� �。 他傷心很久灬沒想到,當他死了,耒�� �接他的是他的馬。 從此,他満足平安生活,因為他的馬�� �在另一個地方生活著,永遠愛他,不� ��忘記他。 為了許多愛我們的親友動物,我們要�� �乾眼淚,對 主 耶穌説請安慰我的心,抱著我繼續往�� �走。 祂㑹的。 媽媽可以作見證,這42年信主的年曰, 最常求的一句話一就是一主 請安慰我的心,帶我往前走! "
Ok since I translate /edit for a living, I should paraphrase mom's words, " Pets love you for a lifetime, their love never changes, in life and after their passing. A Chinese man in Taiwan had a heart attack and after emergency rescue, he awoke. The first thing he said was *Buddy came to Greet me!!* Buddy was his childhood best friend, his horse, who had died when the man was young. He cried and grieved for a long time. He did not expect that when he died, his beloved horse came to greet him! Since then, the man lI've joyfully and wother contentment, knowing that his best friend is living happily in heaven, loves him, and did not forget him. And when he dies (for good) one day, Buddy will come and meet him! So let us wipe away our tears and pray to God to give us courage, and ask Him to comfort oUr hearts and lead us forward." Finally, mom said that in the 42 years she had been a Christian (she accepted Christ as her Lord and Savior the year she was pregnant with me), she had asked God to comfort her heart and help her walk forward (mom was a single mom of the 4 of us kids, and brought us to the U.S. from Taiwan in 1982), and God never failed her!

Let us ask God to come into our heart and life, comfort our hurting hearts, and help us to bravely move forward. Huggggggs to my dear RB buds! (^_^)♡♡♡♡ Happy almost Friday!

Soph
Frosty Joy 5/14 - 7/16
Quote 0 0
CKMP
Frosty momma,

What a beautiful sentiment and thought from your Mom.  She is indeed gracious and wise - knowing just what to say, and how to say it.  We all find a way to live with our loss and grief I think, rather than just 'get over it' [as some people expect!]  And, there is always that hope . . . that somehow, someway we will know the spirit/soul of the fur one in eternity not only within our own hearts . . . It is perhaps a testimony to the bond and the love shared with our special ones, and just how special they are. . .   Take care.
Quote 0 0
catlong75
frostymom

our fur babies are in heaven together as they went to the rainbow bridge on the same day. I hope your feeling a little better today. It's really a hard situation to deal with. we have some things in common. I too deal with palpitations. I suffer from anxiety and panic disorder. Hitomi helped me keep it all together. I have my two kids and grandson to keep me busy, but its not the same. As soon as I am alone and not distracted anymore the tears come flooding. yesterday i went to a tattoo shop. I have a mold of Hitomi's paw print that I want to transfer into a tattoo with her name. I never had a tattoo before so Im a little nervous. I feel like it will be a wondeful tribute to Hitomi. My kids are also getting her tattooed on them. I have been trying to think of different ways to keep her memory alive. people on this forum have been so helpful. I am really glad to have found it and to have met you and all of the others who resonded to my posts.

take care frostymom I sent you a fb request today. maybe we can help each other get past this heart ache.
hitomi's mom
Quote 0 0
frostymommy
It was wonderful chatting with you on FB!Yes it is not easy, let us take care. .. Let me know how the tattoo goes! Praying for you!
Soph
Frosty Joy 5/14 - 7/16
Quote 0 0
catlong75
Frosty mom I too had a good time chatting on fb. I have an appt. to get the tattoo on wed. I am  very nervous. I will post pics when its done.

hitomi's mom
Quote 0 0
frostymommy
Awww I cannot wait to see it! If I cannot sketch your sweet pup, you can also consider going to a county fair or amusement park and show the sketchers in the cartoon stands ... Hitomi pix...and let them sketch him! Have a good night!
Soph
Frosty Joy 5/14 - 7/16
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Click image for larger version - Name: ATT_1426637202602_FB_IMG_1426608956711.jpg, Views: 1, Size: 40.18 KB  

Hi Sophie,

I am so, so sorry for your loss of your precious and far too young Frosty, what a gorgeous boy, absolutely gorgeous. I really enjoyed this photo above that you posted and how you mentioned Frosty hated wearing his rain jacket. I have a yellow rain jacket for Bella and while she hated being dressed up, she would wear her rain coat when it was raining, so funny how they have such great personalities, how they could easily show their disgust with such situations.

Thank you for your visit on Bella's thread, I truly appreciate that you took the time to write. I sincerely wish you nothing but the most cherished and loving memories of your handsome Frosty, may the warm and loving times you two shared with each other bring your heart and soul the peace and healing it deserves and desires.

Sincerely, Don & Vera..

Here is Bella in her raincoat at my sons football game with her Mom.

Bella & mommy Raincoat.jpg 

Picture 158.jpg 
Quote 0 0
frostymommy
Dear Bella mommy..,

Oh my what a cuuuuuutie she is with her beautiful Rain jacket!!! Hey Frosty and Bella are laughing about that at the rainbow bridge now....AND there is NO rain up in heaven but sunshine!! Let us patiently await our fam reunion and in the meantime....KEEP posting their sweeeet pix!!
Soph
Frosty Joy 5/14 - 7/16
Quote 0 0
LizaandSophie
Dear Frostymommy

Thank you for your post and kind words. I am so sorry that you lost beautiful Frosty. The grief is an awful thing. When my dog died one my part died with her.  I hope you will get signs from Frosty and this can give you some consolation.

Hug
Liza 

Quote 0 0
OmarR
Soph,

How are you doing? Hopefully well!

Haven't heard from you in a while.

Hugs!

Omar.
Quote 0 0