LDB1014
I had to say good-bye to my Wonderful Chocolate Lab, Baxter two months ago...
The pain is still raw. I still cry. I still have to remind myself that he is not here. I am starting to forget his sounds, his smell...
He was my rock for 11.5 years. I am not close to my family. Many holidays it was just the two of us. Most of the time it was Bax and I...he was the reason I did a lot of things. 
I am still upset at myself about the cancer...that I had no idea, until it was too late. I think about how I focused too much on hip, joint and eye issues...I did not research food and other things that are thought to be linked to cancer. God, I hate it. 
I tried fostering though the Lab Rescue of Florida...it just made me miss him more. 
I knew that I would have to say good-bye at one point; I never knew it would hurt this bad!
Quote 0 0
Timmymissu
Im so sorry for your loss big hugs its difficult i lost my boy 3 week ago and still cry xx
Quote 0 0
Lostwithout1
I lost my cat last night and I can't stop crying. I wish I had done more for her. Given her everything. She was my baby. 2 years ago I lost my perfect dog. Thought I was going to die of grief. These were my 2 girls and now they are gone.
Quote 0 0
CaliforniaVegan
I'm so sorry about your kitty. It's so hard to lose them. I just joined this forum because I have a 16 yo mini aussie (Abigail) who won't be around much longer and a 13 yo shep X (Jeremy) with cancer. It's so hard right now. Very depressing waiting and wondering.

My thoughts are with you and your beloved kitty. take care, caroline
Quote 0 0