Beckybug
Its been 3 looong months since Lady left us for the rainbow bridge.

Yesterday was my sisters birthday, the first since Lady's passing, it just wasn't the same not having her there, cleaning up all the dropped party food or giving us those pleading puppy eyes for something to eat.

I just want the pain to go away...

I do almost anything in the world to have her back.

Quote 0 0
always_tuffy

Beckybug:  My heart goes out to you on your loss of Lady.  I know how you feel about giving almost anything to have her back.  I'm in the same place.  It seems everywhere we turn there is a reminder of the hole left in our lives since the passing of our Friend.  This is my 3rd weekend without my Tuffy.  Sorry I don't have any words of wisdom or magic formula to make the pain any easier to bear.  Just know that I grieve with you and for you.

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal;
Love leaves a memory no one can steal.

Tuffy, My Puppy Love
June 20, 2005-July 26, 2010

Becky Leigh, Queen of my Heart
December 2010-November 10, 2015
Quote 0 0
tikibarb
I have thought about that too.  What I wouldn't give to have my precious Ted back in my arms.  I am not sure when the pain will go away.  I would be happy if it just subsided a little more.  It is still so overpowering.  I hope you find some peace and that the pain does go away.  You are not alone.
Barbara Lyngarkos
My Beloved Ted 8/7/2005 - 7/7/10
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/TED001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
judylinn
you certainly aren't alone. we all know what that pain is like.
your words said what I feel. I'd give almost anything to have my Maddie back. but then I remember the look in her eyes with the pain, and I know it was a right thing.
the hole just  feels overwhelming...maybe together we can all help each other get through this. Judy
Quote 0 0
jasminesmom
Beckybug,

It's been almost a year since I had to help Jasmine to the Bridge and the hole is still there, the pain is still so real. The 57 days of trying to help her are like I'm reliving it over and over. My days were totally spent trying to come up with any combination of food she would eat and delighted when I found something only having to start over the next day for she became uninterested-that was my task for 57 days straight. Daily fluid treatments, vet visits and then the day when all hope was lost and I had to make the decision to help her. For you see, Becky, I was the one that gave her the medicine that caused such pain. I trusted the vet to have far more knowledge than I and do what was best for Jasmine, and after researching this drug, I discovered Jasmine was suffering from an adverse reaction and would not pull through.

I apologize for the rambling today. It;s just a bad day.
Cheryl and Angel Jasmine
Jasmine was loved
Jasmine was given ProIn
Jasmine is now gone
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/JAMIN001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0